+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
**B Grade** Strike-X Advance Midi Tower Case - Black
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these (Motherboards may be missing I/O shields).
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
The X-Strike Advance Tower is the perfect base for function and style to bring under one umbrella. For in addition to the design, the mid-tower has a practical design. The second key design component is the colour, which offers a black finish and red lights as an excellent contrast. This is guaranteed in addition to the two bright LED fan in the front frame elements. The I/O panel in the lid holds the audio ports, and the USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 ports.
The black Mainboard tray is not only eye-catching, but also is practical. First, it is comparable in length and has space for large graphics cards and various brackets for cable attachment. On the other hand, the frame has a cutout for easy installation of a CPU backplate.
- Dimensions: 195 x 472 x 505 mm (W x H x D)
- Material: Steel
- Weight: 7kg
- Motherboard Support: ATX, Micro ATX
- Side Cooling: 1x 120mm (20.9 dB(A) 1200RPM Red LED)
- Rear Cooling: 1x 120mm (20.9 dB (A), 1.200 RPM Red LED)
- Top Cooling: 1x 140mm (25 dB(A), 1200RPM Red LED)
- Front Cooling: 2 x 120 mm (optional)
- Bottom Cooling: 1x 120mm (optional)
- Drive Bays: 9 x 5.25 (external, max) / 1 x 3.5 inches (external, in the 5.25-inch slot) / 5 x 3.5 inches (internal, in the 5.25-inch drive bay) / 1 x 2.5 inches (internal)
- Power Supply: Standard ATX (optional)
- Expansion Slots: 7
- I/O panel: 1x USB 3.0 / 1x USB 2.0 / 1x each Audio In / Out
- Maximum graphics card length: 295 mm