**B Grade** AK-920 EVO 120 Direct Heatpipe Copper with Fan Controller (Socket 754/939/775/478)
Below is the original description for this product, any reference to warranty is to be ignored. Warranty for this item is 90 days as with all B Grade items.
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these (Motherboards may be missing I/O shields).
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
EVO 120 utilises hi-level heatpipe technology, a further step in quiet and performance CPU cooling. 3 extra thick hi-capacity 8mm heatpipe ensures maximum thermal dissipation. Rapid dissipation performance is compounded with the copper base and fine-fin assembly. Multi-fit bracket provide a secure attachment for both Intel and AMD socket. One for all CPU socket. The 120mm Amber fan ensures good airflow with ultra quiet acoustics at 15 dB(A). A fan speed control unit is supplied giving RPM choice to the user.
- Ultra quiet, 15 dB(A) performance cooler
- Multi platform application for both Intel and AMD Socket
- 3 extra thick high capacity 8mm heatpipes for rapid heat dissipation
- Copper base and aluminium fins compound heat transfer efficiency
- 120mm twin ball bearing amber fan for acoustic experience, 15 dB(A)
- Manual speed control on PC backplate
- PC backplate for fan speed adjustment
More links for "**B Grade** AK-920 EVO 120 Direct Heatpipe Copper with Fan Controller (Socket 754/939/775/478)"