Product information: **B Grade** AK-960 Copper Base Heatpipe Low Noise CPU Cooler (Socket 775)
Below is the original description for this product, any reference to warranty, promotional items or game codes listed in the description or product images should be ignored. Warranty for this item is 90 days as with all B Grade items.
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these.
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
The Ultra Quiet AK-960 is a high performance heatpipe cooler for Intel dual core P4 LGA 775. Hi-level copper heatpipe technology is utilised, a new development in OEM CPU cooling. A copper base is used for maximum heat absorption in conjunction with 3 high capacity copper heatpipes. The fine-fin aluminium heatsink guarantees efficient heat dissipation. Our new open frame fan design provides increased air input and better airflow. The AK-960 uses INTEL approved power management (PWM) with auto fan control. Intel reference push-pin retention is used for safe attachment.
- 3 hi-capacity copper heatpipes
- A copper base is used for maximum heat absorption
- Fine-fin aluminium heatsink gives efficient heat dissipation
- New open frame fan design increases air input
- Approved power management (PWM) Ultra Quiet fan
- Intel reference push pins for reliable retention
- Dow Corning approved thermal compound pre-applied
More links for "**B Grade** AK-960 Copper Base Heatpipe Low Noise CPU Cooler (Socket 775)"