**B Grade** AK-966 Blue Aurora CPU Cooler (Intel LGA 775)
Below is the original description for this product, any reference to warranty is to be ignored. Warranty for this item is 90 days as with all B Grade items.
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these (Motherboards may be missing I/O shields).
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
Akasa Blue Aurora cooler brings together style, ultra quiet computing and hi-performance cooling. The Blue-LED 12cm fan provides massive airflow while Intel approved power management (PWM) ensure the noise levels are always on minimum. Our bright blue-LED will bring light and add colour to your system interior. The technology underlying the Blue Aurora’s exceptional performance is the U-shape heatpipe system. Four extra long U heatpipes ensure rapid and even heat transfer from the copper base to the aluminium fins. 35 fine fins measuring 65x120mm provide a large dissipation area for the ultimate cooling performance. A special mounting bracket with backplate and screws ensures extra-safe cooler retention and perfectly even contact with CPU. The specific fan positioning enhances the VRM cooling (VRM - CPU Voltage Regulator Modules located on the motherboard). Hi-grade thermal compound is pre-applied. The Akasa Blue Aurora (AK-966BL) can be assembled horizontally or vertically (in desktop or tower chassis) as the heatpipes work independently of installation direction.
- Socket type Intel LGA 775
- Heatsink dimension 146.4 x 120 x 65mm
- Heatsink material Aluminium fins, copper heatpipes and base
- Cooler dimension 155 x 127 x 91.5mm
- Fan dimension 120 x 120 x 25mm
- Fan speed 500 - 1700 R.P.M.
- Fan connector 4-pin (PWM enabled)
- Fan airflow 16.87 - 57.33 CFM
- Fan air pressure 0.17 - 1.71 mm H20
- Fan life expectancy 45000/hrs
- Bearing type Sleeve Bearing
- Voltage rating 12V
- Noise level 12.67 - 27.18 dB(A)
More links for "**B Grade** AK-966 Blue Aurora CPU Cooler (Intel LGA 775)"