+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
**B Grade** AK-CC4007EP01 Nero 3 CPU Cooler
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these (Motherboards may be missing I/O shields).
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
The product design has been refined to ensure ultra quiet and exceptional cooling for CPU’s up to 150W TDP (Thermal Design Power). It is compatible with the new forthcoming Intel LGA 2011 processors. Akasa (patented) Easy Select Clip with Intel reference push-pin retention is used for no-hassle mounting on Intel LGA775, LGA1155, LGA1156 and LGA1366 platforms - no backplate is needed. AMD Sockets 939, AM2, AM2+ and AM3 are catered for with a cam-lever clip for safe and easy attachment. Performance thermal compound is supplied.
- Four high capacity 6mm heatpipes with direct CPU contact
- Piano black 12cm fan with PWM
- Siliconized rubber fan mounts for enhance ultra quiet performance
- Cooler dimensions: 120 (W) x 86.7 (D) x 160 (H) mm
- Heatsink material: High grade aluminium fins, copper heatpipes
- Heatpipe: 6mm x 4
- Weight: 609g
- Installation: Push pins (Intel LGA775 / 1155 / 1156 / 1366)
- Screws (Intel LGA2011)
- Cam-lever clip (AMD)
- Fan dimension: 120 x 120 x 25mm
- Fan speed: 500-1500 RPM (PWM controlled)
- Max airflow: 50.54 CFM
- Max air pressure: 1.32 mm H2O
- Noise level: 24.6 dB(A)
- Voltage rating: DC 12V
- Bearing type: Sleeve
- Fan life expectancy: 30,000 hours
- Fan connector: 4pin PWM