+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
**B Grade** AK-CC4009EP01 Venom Pico Compact CPU Cooler
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these (Motherboards may be missing I/O shields).
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
The highly effective 92mm fan in killer Viper yellow delivers vast amounts of airflow for top notch cooling. The PWM function ensures quiet operation during normal system use and performance cooling under load. Two copper heatpipes with direct CPU contact provide rapid heat transfer from CPU to high grade aluminium fins. Anti-vibration rubber fan mounting pins help to eliminate a lot of fan noise.
New design akasa (patented) Easy Select Clip with Intel reference push-pin retention is used for no-hassle mounting on Intel LGA775, LGA1156 and LGA1366 platforms - no backplate is needed. AMD Sockets 939, AM2, AM2+ and AM3 are catered for with a cam-lever clip for safe and easy attachment. Performance thermal compound is supplied.
- Low noise 9.2cm PWM fan in killer Viper yellow
- Intel push pin for reliable and easy installation
- Two copper heatpipes with direct CPU contact
- Cooler dimensions: 138.5 (H) x 94 (W) x 76 (D) mm
- Heatsink material: High grade aluminium fins, copper heatpipes
- Weight: 364g
- Installation: Push-pins (Intel) or Screws (AMD)
- Fan dimension: 92 x 25mm
- Fan speed: 600 – 3000 RPM (PWM controlled)
- Max airflow: 57.92 CFM
- Max air pressure: 5.62 mm H²O
- Noise level: 34.2 dB(A)
- Voltage rating: 12V DC
- Bearing type: EBR
- Fan life expectancy: 40,000 hours
- Fan connector: 4pin PWM