+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
**B Grade** AK-CCX-4002HP Venom CPU Cooler (Socket LGA775/LGA1155/LGA1156/LGA1366/AM2/AM3)
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these (Motherboards may be missing I/O shields).
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
The Black cover and nickel plated heatpipes combined with the Viper yellow elements creates a striking combination which adds pazazz to any system. Four high capacity 8mm heatpipes with direct CPU contact provide rapid heat transfer from CPU to 45 aluminium fins. Anti-vibration rubber fan mounting pins provide easy installation and help to elimate a lot of fan noise. Adjustable mountings ensure full compatibility with all current AMD and Intel CPU’s.
The Smart cooler design allows for the installation of a second fan, giving extreme performance in a push-pull setup where the first fan “pushes” air through the heatsink’s cooling fins, at the same time the second one “pulls” air through from the other side. The combined airflow of two 12cm fans results in more efficient heat dissipation and consequently lower CPU temperatures.
- Dimensions: 120 (W) x 96 (D) x 160 (H) mm
- Fan speed: 600-1900 RPM (PWM controlled)
- Max airflow: 83.63 CFM
- Noise level: 6.9 - 28.9 dB(A)
- Performance 12cm PWM fan in killer Viper yellow
- 4 high capacity 8mm heatpipes with direct CPU contact
- Award winning S-FLOW fan blades provide 30% more airflow
- Smart design allows for a 2nd fan for extreme performance
- Rubber fan mounts for easy installation and quiet performance