+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
**B Grade** A6-6400K 3.90GHz (Socket FM2) APU Richland Dual Core Processor (AD640KOKHLBOX) - OEM
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these.
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
The main and best feature of the A6-6400k is the onboard IGP, the HD 8470D which is equivalent in gaming performance to a HD 6650 and can actually play any game including the latest titles with low/moderate quality settings. In our own testing Borderlands 2 at 1680x1050 with all details on low/medium was more than playable, with smooth frame rates. However it is very important with the FM2 platform to use high speed memory as the onboard IGP gets a serious performance boost with faster memory upto 2400MHz.
For those who require more graphics performance, adding a HD 6670 / HD 7750 to the mix will enable Hybrid Crossfire giving upto approx 80% additional performance in modern gaming titles, making this new platform viable for entry level gaming machines that can play the latest gaming titles.
- Blazing fast computing from 192 AMD Radeon™ cores 2.0 featuring DirectX® 11 capable graphics.
- Immerse yourself in the awe of AMD HD3D gaming.
- Unlock all the control and performance of the 2nd generation AMD A-Series Processor when you select the overclockable Black Edition.
- Eyeinfinity Support (Upto 3 monitors)
- World class APU designed for amazing graphics, gaming and compute performance.
- Up to 779 GFLOPS of compute performance
- Up to 10% performance increase in 3D Graphics over AMD Trinity
- 2 cores (Dual Core technology)
- 3.90GHz Stock speed
- 4.10GHz Turbo speed
- 1MB Cache
- Multiplier Unlocked (Great for overclocking)
- 65W TDP
- Onboard IGP: HD 8470D, 800MHz Core speed, 192 Stream Processors
- Hybrid Crossfire Capable with HD 6670 / HD 7750
- 3yr Warranty