Product information: **B Grade** AI-6BW Midi Tower Windowed Case - Black
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these.
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
The AI-6 gives an immediately clear first impression of quality and elegance. The Front cover shows a fairly large unit which houses a plastic exterior and with a brushed aluminum centre. In between lie, a set of stealthy, and concealed air vents, which should ensure good cooling.
This look is made possible through a closed front door, which is open when delivered to the left, this can be switched by the user to the right if required. If you open it, one sees a rectangular mesh field in the lower and upper area. The drive bays are provided by three 5.25-inch apertures. For each of them they can be cut away in order to push through an external 3.5-inch device.
Although only an adapter factory setting of one of three 5.25-inch slots at Al-6 is, but those frames can be conveniently buy more if needed. The lid of the clear line is continued by the I/O panel which is inserted inconspicuously. Two USB 3.0 ports that are present in addition to audio connectors and four USB 2.0 and are connected internally.
Under the removable cover part you will find a very good mesh surface, which ensures that a radiator with a size of up to 280 mm which can optimally cool with a good deliver fresh air. Alternatively, it is also just two 140s or 120s fan positioned there. The same applies to the front, where two fans of both formats can be accommodated, while the rear has only one 120-mm fan space.
- Windowed Edition
- Dimensions: 207 x 509 x 527 mm (W x H x D)
- Material: steel, aluminum
- Weight: 11 kg
- Color: Black
- Form Factor: ATX, Micro ATX, Mini-ITX
- Front Cooling: 1x 140 / 120 mm (front, 120 mm optional)
- Rear Cooling: 1x 120 mm (rear) / 1x 140 / 120 mm (front optional)
- Top Cooling: 2x 140 / 120 mm (lid, optional)
- Filters: Front & Back
- Drive bays: 3 x 5.25 inches (external) / 1 x 3.5 inches (external, instead of 1x 5.25 inch) / 7 x 3.5 inch / 2.5 inch (internal)
- Power Supply: Standard ATX 1x (optional)
- Expansion Slots: 8 (without tools)
- I / O Panel: 2x USB 3.0 / 4x USB 2.0 / 1x each Audio In / Out
- Maximum graphics card length: 428 mm
- Features: Elements made of brushed aluminum
- Cable Management
- HDD and power supply decoupling
- Removable hard disk cages