Product information: **B Grade** Kúhler H2O 620 Series 4 CPU Watercooler
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these.
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
These two innovations drop temperatures further than previous versions without changing the price!
Finally, there is a liquid cooler for the rest of us. The Antec KÜHLER H2O 620 delivers high-performance liquid cooling for your CPU in a quick, easy-to-install package. Unlike traditional liquid cooling systems, this self-contained unit comes prefilled and requires no maintenance. The voltage-controlled 120 mm fan, 3rd generation copper coldplate and airflow-enhancing low-profile pump ensure efficient cooling, while the estimated 50,000 hour pump lifetime means this cooler is even likely to outlast the system it cools. Easy-bend flexible tubing allows the KÜHLER H2O 620 to be installed in nearly any orientation regardless of the internal configuration of the case. Finally, the KÜHLER H2O 620 comes with peace of mind in the form of an industry-leading Antec Quality 3 year limited warranty on parts and labour. Take your PC’s Quiet Computing™ to the next level with liquid cooling performance at a price that rivals aftermarket air coolers.
- CPU Socket Compatibility: Intel LGA 1155, 1156, 1366, 2011, AMD AM2, AM3, AM2+, AM3+
- Low profile pump ensures exceptional liquid circulation while preserving internal airflow
- Easy-bend tubes for maximum flexibility in radiator positioning
- Intelligent noise / speed control fan for quiet, efficient cooling
- Latest generation copper cold plate for optimal conduction
- Cooling Liquid - Safe, environmentally-friendly, anti-corrosive
- Fan Speed: 1450 - 2000 RPM
- Tubing Length: 330 mm / 13.0"
- Radiator Dimensions: 151mm x 120mm x 27mm
- Fan Dimensions: 120 mm x 25 mm / 4.7" x 1.0"
- AQ3 - Antec Quality 3-year parts and labour warranty