**B Grade** Sonata Plus 550 Quiet Midi-Tower Case - Black/Silver (NeoPower 550W Modular PSU)
- The Sonata Plus 550 features the NeoPower 550 modular power supply unit (PSU) giving it the most juice in a Sonata case. You won’t hear it though because sound-deadening panels and silent fans.
Product information: **B Grade** Sonata Plus 550 Quiet Midi-Tower Case - Black/Silver (NeoPower 550W Modular PSU)
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these.
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
- Side panels layered with sound-deadening high-density polycarbonate to dampen noise and vibration
- Enhanced Cooling System for improved air intake and quieter cooling
- 1 x 120mm TriCool™ rear exhaust fan (installed)
- 2 x 92mm front fan mounts to cool the HDD
- Antec TriCool™ fan with 3-speed control allow you to optimize the cooling configuration and control the noise level
- Built-in washable air filter keeps harmful dust out of your computer
- Ultra-quiet, high-efficiency 550 Watt NeoPower™ power supply
- Advanced cable management reduces system clutter and improves airflow
- Universal input and Active PFC
- Up to 85% efficient reduces power consumption and saves you money
- Integrated cable organizers help keep your system neat
- Dual hard drive mounting system – two ways to mount your hard drives for best possible quiet operation
- Tray Mount – Four trays with extra soft silicone grommets to reduce hard drive noise
- Suspension Mount – Three sets of elastic suspenders to suspend hard drives in the cage to maximize noise reduction
- Eight drive bays (or seven with suspension mount of HDD) for maximum expandability
- External 3 x 5.25"; 1 x 3.5"
- Internal 4 x 3.5" for HDD or 3 x 3.5” with HDD suspension
- Side rails and individual drive trays allow easy installation of all drives
- Silicone grommets on internal 3.5" trays reduce vibration and noise
- Front-mounted ports for easy multimedia connections
- 2 x USB 2.0
- 1 x IEEE 1394 (FireWire®, i.Link®)
- Audio In and Out (High Definition and AC’97 compatible)
- Removable side panel with easy-access thumb screws
- Removable front bezel for easy access to drive bays
- Blue LEDs on front for Power On and HD indicators
- Motherboard: Fits micro and standard ATX