**B Grade** Spot Cool 100 System Cooler
Below is the original description for this product, any reference to warranty is to be ignored. Warranty for this item is 90 days as with all B Grade items.
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these.
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
Antec's Spot Cool 100 provides your component of choice with a smart, targeted cooling solution. Specifically designed to mount on any motherboard, Spot Cool 100 delivers precise cooling with its easy-bend arm and rotatable head, and it makes a flashy addition to any enclosure with its blue LED fan. Simply mount it using any motherboard mounting screw, angle the fan as you desire and power it from a motherboard fan connector. A dual-mode switch lets you choose between full-speed cooling and thermal sensor mode, which adjusts fan speed according to temperature. Get active cooling for your component with Spot Cool 100 and achieve better performance.
- Mounts virtually anywhere inside a case to cool your RAM, chipset, graphics cards, etc.
- Flexible head and arm allow you to aim your Spot Cool fan anywhere you want to
- 100 mm low-noise fan provides Quiet Computing™
- Dual-mode switch allows you to choose either full-speed or thermal sensor mode
- Thermal sensor mode adjusts fan speed according to temperature
- Cable Length: 5.5" (140 mm)
More links for "**B Grade** Spot Cool 100 System Cooler"