Product information: **B Grade** Audio ModMic V4
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these.
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
ModMic is the perfect way to turn your performance HiFi headphones into a fully fledged gaming headset.
For users with headphones who would never dream of dealing with the pitfalls of a gamer endorsed headset, the ModMic has arrived to save the day
The ModMic is a boom microphone that is magnetically detatchable from its easy to install base clip. it also clips into place in two positions
- One ModMic (with mute button)
- Two base clasps, one top clasp with cap
- One extra 3M pad for re-attachment of base clasp.
- One foam pop filter
- Alcohol wipe
- Carrying case
- Jack: 3.5mm plated TRS for use with PCs (can work on powered Mac/Xbox headset jacks with proper adapter-- we're still working on final results for Xbox One (no solid solution yet) and PS4 (works but sounds strange) via CTIA jack)
- Cable: 3.3 meters length, 2.5 mm diameter, coaxial shielding, mute button ~150mm from end of boom (about shirt pocket height)
- Boom: 175mm max length, very bendable with internal steel spine
- Clasp: 12.7mm (0.5 inch) diameter circle adhesive pad footprint, ~17.5mm total height of attached clasp assembly.
Microphone capsule specs:
- Pattern: Uni-directional
- Sensitivity: -38 ± 3 dB
- Response: 100 Hz–10 kHz
- SNR: >50+ dB
- Impedance: 2.2 KO
- Operating Voltage: 1 to 10V
- Max current at 2.0V: 500 µA
- Max input SPL: 110 dB
Please note: the headset does NOT come with the ModMic