+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
**B Grade** Kryographics Hawaii for Radeon R9 290/290x - Nickel
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these (Motherboards may be missing I/O shields).
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
This cooler combines the features of a graphics chip cooler and RAM-coolers in an elegant and very flat watercooler. Additionally the voltage regulators are also cooled effectively.
The kryographics for R9 290X and 290 water block offers outstanding cooling performance and a low flow resistance. All mounting threads are equipped with spacers for easy installation and to prevent twisting the graphics card. The areas contacting the GPU and RAM modules are polished for excellent heat transfer. For the voltage regulators, a thermal pad with high thermal conductivity is included.
The kryoconnect water block series features a delrin connection terminal that has a significantly reduced flow resistance compared to the previous aquagraFX series. The terminal is fastened to the water block by three screws and has G1/4 inlet and outlet ports on each side for flexible installation. Two sealing screws are supplied to seal the unused connection threads. The terminal can be replaced with kryoconnect kits for SLI configurations (art. no. 23551, 23552 or 23553, not included in delivery).
- Base part: Copper, nickel plated
- Top cover: Acrylic glass with stainless steel frame
- Terminal: Delrin
Scope of delivery:
- Cooler without connectors (screw threads G 1/4)
- Mounting material incl. thermally conductive pad
- Two sealing plugs for unused connection threads
- Graphic card and fittings are not included in delivery, please order separately. Threads are G 1/4. Thermally conductive paste is required for installation.