+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
**B Grade** Poweradjust 2 Ultra - USB
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these (Motherboards may be missing I/O shields).
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
The peak output power can reach up to 48W, providing plenty of headroom for the significantly higher starting currents, which can cause pump or fan. A configurable StartBoost ensures that, for example, a pump has enough time to start up before it is stopped. This function does of course if that is recognized on the speedometer or flow sensor signal a stoppage of fan or pump (configurable).
The board offers the already from the previous known connections for consumers including tachometer signal processing, USB, flow sensor and speed signal output in the current version number of innovations: So now, an external temperature sensor must be connected and there are two aquabus connections for extensions. There are already clear plans for the near future, so that you can look forward to further developments in the software and firmware.
New in the temperature measurement is also the support of negative values. How to read the two poweradjust from temperatures in the range -40 to +100 ° C.
In addition to the manual controls of the standard variant, the poweradjust 2 in the Ultra version to use an external temperature sensor for controlling the power. The scheme itself is based largely on case to the fan control the aquastream and can be adapted to your own needs very fine. Who does not need this feature can also access the standard version, which is identical to the temperature control to the Ultra version.
Already clearly visible in the pictures is the much larger heat sinks compared to its predecessor. Security has also been enhanced by a two-stage overload protection function at high temperatures is only the power to 100% in order to reduce the power dissipation on the Platuine and when the temperature rises further disables the output to prevent damage to the circuit board. Various alarm settings for temperature, flow and speed signal will give you more options on hand to protect your system from potential damage.
- DC voltage output signal (no PWM)
- Parameterizable start burst
- Measurement of the maximum speed
- Optional output voltage or fixed speed setting
- Control characteristic for speed setting configured in detail
- Disclosure of the tacho signal of the pump or fan to the motherboard or make an artificial tachometer signal can be turned off in case of errors
- Speed monitoring with renewed burst at standstill
- Provision for a temperature sensor
- Provision for a flow sensor
- Two aquabus expansion ports
- USB communication with PC
- User-friendly software for configuration and evaluation of poweradjust 2 USB - aquasuite fully integrated in the software
Scope of supply:
1x poweradjust 2 USB
1x Anschlussadpterkabel for Laing DDC pump
1x internal USB cable (5-pin), length 70 cm
1x speed signal cable