**B Grade** Arctic Freezer Xtreme Rev.2 High Performance Quiet CPU Cooler
Below is the original description for this product, any reference to warranty is to be ignored. Warranty for this item is 90 days as with all B Grade items.
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these (Motherboards may be missing I/O shields).
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
The unique twin tower heatsink consists of 102 fins, which significantly increase the heat dissipation area to distribute massive amount of heat faster and more efficient. The 120mm PWM fan which combined with 8 heatpipes (4 double-sided) and the twin tower heatsink not only transfers heat from the CPU, but also cools the RAM, north bridge and voltage regulators. Together with the pre-applied MX-2, the Freezer Xtreme Rev.2 offers performance far beyond stock coolers and achieves 160 Watts cooling capacity – an excellent thermal management that boosts overclocking to a new level.
- Heatsink: 130L x 100W x 131H mm
- Fan: 120mm x 1
- Fan speed: 800 -1500 RPM (Controlled by PWM)
- Air flow: 35.7CFM / 60.7 m3/h
- Maximum Cooling Capacity: 160 Watts
- Unmatched cooling performance – 160 Watts
- Unique twin tower 102-fin heat sink design
- Effective heat dissipation via 4 double-sided heatpipes
- 1 ultra quiet 120mm PWM fan
- Patented fan holder eliminates the buzzing sounds
- Voltage regulators and north bridge cooling
- Pre-applied MX-2
- 6 Years Warranty
More links for "**B Grade** Arctic Freezer Xtreme Rev.2 High Performance Quiet CPU Cooler"