Product information: **B Grade** 939N68PV-GLAN nForce 7050 Micro-ATX (Socket 939) PCI-Express DDR Motherboard
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these.
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
- NVIDIA® GeForce 7050 / nForce 630A MCP Chipsets
- Supports Dual Channel DDR400/333/266 with 4 DIMM slots, maximum capacity up to 4GB
- Integrated NVIDIA® GeForce7 Series (NV44) DX9.0 VGA, Pixel Shader 3.0, Max.
- 1 x PCI Express x 16 slot
- Hybrid Booster - ASRock Safe Overclocking Technology
- United Overclocking : During Overclocking, FSB enjoys better margin due to fixed PCIE/ PCI Buses
- Dual VGA Output: Support DVI-D and D-Sub ports by independent display controllers
- Supports HDCP function with DVI-D port, to enjoy better quality with High Definition HDCP Encryption contents
- NVIDIA® PureVideo™ Ready
- Supports Gigabit LAN 10/100/1000 Mb/s
- 4 x Serial ATAII 3.0 Gb/s, support RAID (RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 0+1, RAID 5, JBOD), NCQ, AHCI and "Hot Plug" functions
- Chipset embedded HDMI Audio which supports HDMI signal through DVI-D port by using DVI to HDMI adapter (not bundled)
- 7.1 CH Windows® Vista™ Premium Level HD Audio (ALC888 Audio Codec)
- Windows® Vista™ Premium 2007 Logo Ready
- ASRock DVI/H I/O: 1 x VGA/DVI-D Port, 1 x VGA/D-Sub Port