Product information: **B Grade** ALiveXFire-eSATA2 (Socket AM2) PCI-Express DDR2 Motherboard
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these.
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
- Socket AM2 for AMD Athlon™ 64FX / 64X2 / 64 and Sempron Processors
- AMD 480X CrossFire™ + ATI™ SB600 Chipsets
- FSB 1000 MHz (2.0 GT/s), Hyper-Transport Technology and AMD Cool 'n' Quiet Technology
- AMD LIVE!™ Ready
- Supports ATI™ CrossFire™
- Untied Overclocking : During Overclocking, FSB enjoys better margin due to fixed PCIE/ PCI Buses
- Supports Dual Channel DDRII800/667/533 , 4 x DIMM slots, with max. capacity up to 8GB
- ASRock AM2 Boost: ASRock Patented Technology to boost memory performance up to 12.5%
- Hybrid Booster - ASRock Safe Overclocking Technology
- 1 x PCI Express x16 slot with PCIE Switch card or 2 x PCI Express Graphics slots for ATI™ CrossFire™
- Supports PCIE Gigabit LAN 10/100/1000 Mb/s
- 4 x SATAII 3.0 Gb/s, support RAID (RAID 0, RAID 1 and RAID 10) , NCQ, AHCI and "Hot Plug" functions
- 2 x eSATAII 3.0 Gb/s connectors (shared with 2 SATAII ports), support RAID (RAID 0 and RAID 1), NCQ, AHCI and "Hot Plug" functions
- HDMI_SPDIF header, providing SPDIF audio output to HDMI VGA card, allows the system to connect HDMI Digital TV/projector/LCD devices.
- 7.1 CH Windows® Vista™ Premium Level HD Audio (ALC888 Audio Codec)
Windows® Vista™ Premium Logo Ready
- Supports Windows® XP Media Center Edition
- Free Bundle: 1 x USB bracket
- ASRock 8CH_eSATAII I/O: 2 eSATAII ports, 2 ready-to-use USB ports