Product information: **B Grade** ConroeXFire-eSATA2 (Socket 775) PCI-Express DDR2 Motherboard
Below is the original description for this product, any reference to warranty, promotional items or game codes listed in the description or product images should be ignored. Warranty for this item is 90 days as with all B Grade items.
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these.
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
ConRoeXFire-eSATA2 supports Intel® Dual Core Pentium® D and Pentium® 4 / Celeron® D, Core™ 2 Duo Desktop (Conroe), Presler and Cedar Mill processors, FSB 1066/800/533 MHz, dual channel DDRII667 x 4 DIMM slots, PCI Express x 16 slot, one additional AGI Express slot to adopt 2nd PCI Express x 16 VGA card, and other PCI Express x4, x2, x1 interface cards. As for the support of hard disk type, ConRoeXFire-eSATA2 supports 4 Serial ATAII 3.0 Gb/s connectors, with the adoption of ICH7R, which is exclusively designed, supporting RAID (RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 10, RAID 5 and Intel® Matrix Storage), NCQ, AHCI, 2 x eSATAII 3.0 Gb/s connectors, Gigabit LAN 10/100/1000 Mb/s and 2 IEEE1394 headers. And of course, they are hot-plug supported. ConRoeXFire-eSATA2 is a 7.1 Channel High definition Audio motherboard, which is one very important criteria to support Windows Vista™. eSATAII is another great feature that represents ConRoeXFire-eSATA2. It allows you to enjoy the SATAII function provided by the I/O of your computer, offering the high speed data transfer rate up to 3.0Gb/s, and the convenient mobility like USB. For detailed information about eSATAII Installation, please refer to eSATAII Installation Guide on ASRock website. ConRoeXFire-eSATA2 also supports Core™ 2 Duo Desktop (Conroe) CPU, which believed to be able to enforce the CPU performance. And of course, ConRoeXFire-eSATA2 is Windows Vista™ Premium Logo Hardware Ready for you to upgrade Operating system to new, fancy Windows Vista™ Premium version.
- LGA 775 for Intel® Dual Core Pentium® D / Pentium® 4 / Celeron® D, supporting Core™ 2 Duo
- Intel® 945P Chipset
- Supports FSB 1066/800/533 MHz processor, EM64T CPU and H-T Technology
- Untied Overclocking : During Overclocking, FSB enjoys better margin due to fixed PCIE/ PCI Buses
- Supports Dual Channel DDRII667/533 x 4 DIMM slots, with max. capacity up to 4GB
- Supports ATI CrossFire™
- 1 x PCI Express x 16 slot
- Additional AGI Express slot to adopt 2nd PCI Express x 16 VGA card, and other PCI Express x4, x2, x1 interface cards
- 1 x PCI Express x 1 slot
- Hybrid Booster – ASRock Safe Overclocking Technology
- Supports Gigabit LAN 10/100/1000 Mb/s
- Supports 2 x IEEE1394 headers
- 4 x Serial ATAII 3.0 Gb/s, support RAID (RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 10, RAID 5
- 2 x eSerial ATAII 3.0 Gb/s, support "Hot Plug" function
- HDMI_SPDIF header, providing SPDIF audio output to HDMI VGA card, allows the system to connect HDMI Digital TV/projector/LCD devices.
- 7.1 channel with High Definition Audio
- Windows Vista™ Premium Logo Hardware Ready
- ASRock 8CH_eSATAII I/O: 2 eSATAII ports, 2 ready-to-use USB ports
More links for "**B Grade** ConroeXFire-eSATA2 (Socket 775) PCI-Express DDR2 Motherboard"