**B Grade** ConroeXFire-eSATA2 (Socket 775) PCI-Express DDR2 Motherboard
Below is the original description for this product, any reference to warranty is to be ignored. Warranty for this item is 90 days as with all B Grade items.
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these (Motherboards may be missing I/O shields).
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
ConRoeXFire-eSATA2 supports Intel® Dual Core Pentium® D and Pentium® 4 / Celeron® D, Core™ 2 Duo Desktop (Conroe), Presler and Cedar Mill processors, FSB 1066/800/533 MHz, dual channel DDRII667 x 4 DIMM slots, PCI Express x 16 slot, one additional AGI Express slot to adopt 2nd PCI Express x 16 VGA card, and other PCI Express x4, x2, x1 interface cards. As for the support of hard disk type, ConRoeXFire-eSATA2 supports 4 Serial ATAII 3.0 Gb/s connectors, with the adoption of ICH7R, which is exclusively designed, supporting RAID (RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 10, RAID 5 and Intel® Matrix Storage), NCQ, AHCI, 2 x eSATAII 3.0 Gb/s connectors, Gigabit LAN 10/100/1000 Mb/s and 2 IEEE1394 headers. And of course, they are hot-plug supported. ConRoeXFire-eSATA2 is a 7.1 Channel High definition Audio motherboard, which is one very important criteria to support Windows Vista™. eSATAII is another great feature that represents ConRoeXFire-eSATA2. It allows you to enjoy the SATAII function provided by the I/O of your computer, offering the high speed data transfer rate up to 3.0Gb/s, and the convenient mobility like USB. For detailed information about eSATAII Installation, please refer to eSATAII Installation Guide on ASRock website. ConRoeXFire-eSATA2 also supports Core™ 2 Duo Desktop (Conroe) CPU, which believed to be able to enforce the CPU performance. And of course, ConRoeXFire-eSATA2 is Windows Vista™ Premium Logo Hardware Ready for you to upgrade Operating system to new, fancy Windows Vista™ Premium version.
- LGA 775 for Intel® Dual Core Pentium® D / Pentium® 4 / Celeron® D, supporting Core™ 2 Duo
- Intel® 945P Chipset
- Supports FSB 1066/800/533 MHz processor, EM64T CPU and H-T Technology
- Untied Overclocking : During Overclocking, FSB enjoys better margin due to fixed PCIE/ PCI Buses
- Supports Dual Channel DDRII667/533 x 4 DIMM slots, with max. capacity up to 4GB
- Supports ATI CrossFire™
- 1 x PCI Express x 16 slot
- Additional AGI Express slot to adopt 2nd PCI Express x 16 VGA card, and other PCI Express x4, x2, x1 interface cards
- 1 x PCI Express x 1 slot
- Hybrid Booster – ASRock Safe Overclocking Technology
- Supports Gigabit LAN 10/100/1000 Mb/s
- Supports 2 x IEEE1394 headers
- 4 x Serial ATAII 3.0 Gb/s, support RAID (RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 10, RAID 5
- 2 x eSerial ATAII 3.0 Gb/s, support "Hot Plug" function
- HDMI_SPDIF header, providing SPDIF audio output to HDMI VGA card, allows the system to connect HDMI Digital TV/projector/LCD devices.
- 7.1 channel with High Definition Audio
- Windows Vista™ Premium Logo Hardware Ready
- ASRock 8CH_eSATAII I/O: 2 eSATAII ports, 2 ready-to-use USB ports
More links for "**B Grade** ConroeXFire-eSATA2 (Socket 775) PCI-Express DDR2 Motherboard"