+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
**B Grade** H67M-GE Intel H67 (Socket 1155) DDR3 Micro-ATX Motherboard - (Sandybridge)
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these.
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
C.C.O., stands for Combo Cooler Option, is another exclusive hardware design on ASRock boards. C.C.O. provides the flexible options to adopt different CPU cooler types and matches your socket LGA775, LGA1155 / LGA1156 CPU cooler in the respective holes. Once again, ASRock has successfully expanded the utilization of PCB by the exclusive C.C.O. design.
Undoubtedly, "jump-out-of -the-screen" stereoscopic 3D technology is a rising trend in entertainment. In order to let our users experience 3D display in a simple way, ASRock specially provides a set of 3D Red/Cyan anaglyph glasses in our package.
- H67 Chipset for use with Intel Sandybridge CPU onboard graphics
- USB 3.0 and SATA 6GB/s
- MicroATX Form Factor
- 2 Year Warranty
- Potential Sandybridge issue:
- In some cases, motherboards featuring the 6 Series Chipset (P67 & H67) that have Sata devices connected to ports 2-5 could potentially degrade over time.
- Motherboards with devices connected to Ports 0 & 1 remain unaffected or using the 6Gb/s ports.
- Please note if your board is affected by the above issues, your statutory rights remain to RMA the board.
- Tests have found that under 5% of boards are affected.
- PLEASE NOTE THERE IS NO POTENTIAL ISSUE TO SANDYBRIDGE PROCESSORS