Product information: **B Grade** X79 Extreme4 Intel X79 (Socket 2011) DDR3 Motherboard
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these.
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
By adopting digital pulse-width modulation (PWM), the ASRock motherboard can provide CPU Vcore voltage more efficiently and smoothly. Compared to analog PWM, digital PWM can optimize the CPU power solution and provide a proper and stable Vcore for the processor.
The advanced 6+2 Power Phase features sturdy components and completely smooth power delivery to the CPU. It offers unmatched overclocking capability and enhanced performance with the lowest temperatures for PC gaming enthusiasts.
Top-Class Quality Guaranteed
Premium Gold Caps are luxury capacitors. These 100% Japan-made solid capacitors are sleek, high gloss caps with a premium gold coating representing long life and stable performance.
The Smart Cooling Design
Greater air flow, faster heat dissipation! ASRock X-FAN allows the motherboard to breathe smoothly. It will be automatically activated only when the system rises to a certain temperature under heavy-loading. Normally, ASRock X-FAN will remain deactivated to give users the quietest computing experience.
Fast Charge & Charge Anytime
XFast Charger is the best and fastest technology to charge your mobile devices via PC. With the superb XFast Charger USB port, users are assured to enjoy the quick charging experience anytime. In addition to Apple devices, it is also capable of Charging the BC 1.1 standard smart devices.
ASRock Crashless BIOS allows users to update their BIOS without fear of failing. If power loss occurs during the BIOS update process, ASRock Crashless BIOS will automatically finish the BIOS update procedure after regaining power. Please note that BIOS files need to be placed in the root directory of your USB disk. Only USB 2.0 ports support this feature.
- Premium Gold Caps (2.5 x longer life time) 100% Japan-made high-quality Conductive Polymer apacitors
- Intel® Core™ i7 processor family for the LGA 2011 Socket
- Supports Quad Channel DDR3 2400+(OC)
- Digi Power, Advanced V6 + 2 Power Phase Design
- 3 x PCIe 3.0 x16 Slots, Supports AMD 3-Way CrossFireXTM and NVIDIA® 3-Way SLITM
- Dr. Debug, Smart Switch Design: Power/Reset/Clear CMOS Switch with LED
- Supports ASRock XFast LAN, XFast Charger, XFast USB, XFast RAM Technologies
- Supports graphical UEFI, AXTU, SmartView, APP Charger
- 7.1 CH HD Audio with Content Protection (Realtek ALC898 Audio Codec), Supports THX TruStudioTM
- Free Bundle : ASRock X-FAN, CyberLink MediaEspresso 6.5 Trial, ASRock MAGIX Multimedia Suite