+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
**B Grade** X79 Extreme9 Intel X79 (Socket 2011) DDR3 Motherboard
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these (Motherboards may be missing I/O shields).
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
By adopting digital pulse-width modulation (PWM), the ASRock motherboard can provide CPU Vcore voltage more efficiently and smoothly. Compared to analog PWM, digital PWM can optimize the CPU power solution and provide a proper and stable Vcore for the processor.
The advanced 6+2 Power Phase features sturdy components and completely smooth power delivery to the CPU. It offers unmatched overclocking capability and enhanced performance with the lowest temperatures for PC gaming enthusiasts.
Top-Class Quality Guaranteed
Premium Gold Caps are luxury capacitors. These 100% Japan-made solid capacitors are sleek, high gloss caps with a premium gold coating representing long life and stable performance.
The Smart Cooling Design
Greater air flow, faster heat dissipation! ASRock X-FAN allows the motherboard to breathe smoothly. It will be automatically activated only when the system rises to a certain temperature under heavy-loading. Normally, ASRock X-FAN will remain deactivated to give users the quietest computing experience.
Fast Charge & Charge Anytime
XFast Charger is the best and fastest technology to charge your mobile devices via PC. With the superb XFast Charger USB port, users are assured to enjoy the quick charging experience anytime. In addition to Apple devices, it is also capable of Charging the BC 1.1 standard smart devices.
ASRock Crashless BIOS allows users to update their BIOS without fear of failing. If power loss occurs during the BIOS update process, ASRock Crashless BIOS will automatically finish the BIOS update procedure after regaining power. Please note that BIOS files need to be placed in the root directory of your USB disk. Only USB 2.0 ports support this feature.
- Supports Intel® Core™ i7 processor family for the LGA 2011 Socket
- Digi Power Design
- Advanced 16 + 2 Power Phase Design
- Supports Intel® Turbo Boost 2.0 Technology
- Supports Hyper-Threading Technology
- Supports Untied Overclocking Technology
- Intel® X79
- Quad Channel DDR3 memory technology
- 8 x DDR3 DIMM slots
- Supports DDR3 2400+(OC)/2133(OC)/1866(OC)/1600/1333/1066 non-ECC, un-buffered memory
- Supports DDR3 ECC, un-buffered memory with Intel® Workstation 1S Xeon processors E5 16xx/26xx/46xx series in socket LGA 2011
- Max. capacity of system memory: 64GB*
- Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) 1.3 / 1.2
- 64Mb AMI UEFI Legal BIOS with GUI support
- Supports "Plug and Play"
- ACPI 1.1 Compliance Wake Up Events
- Supports jumperfree
- SMBIOS 2.3.1 Support
- CPU, VCCSA, DRAM, VTT, CPU PLL, PCH1.1V, PCH1.5V Voltage Multi-adjustment
- Supported by the bundled ASRock Game Blaster
- 7.1 CH HD Audio
- Creative Sound Core3D quad-core sound and voice processor
- Supports THX TruStudio™ PRO
- Supports CrystalVoice
- Supports EAX1.0 to EAX5.0
- PCIE x1 Gigabit LAN 10/100/1000 Mb/s
- Broadcom BCM57781
- Supports Wake-On-LAN
- Supports Energy Efficient Ethernet 802.3az
- Supports Dual LAN with Teaming function with the bundled ASRock Game Blaster
- Supports PXE
- 5 x PCI Express 3.0 x16 slots (PCIE1/PCIE2/PCIE4/PCIE5: x8/8/8/8 mode or x16/0/16/0 mode; PCIE6: x8 mode)
- 1 x PCI Express 2.0 x1 slot
- Supports AMD Quad CrossFireX™ , 3-Way CrossFireX™ and CrossFireX™
- Supports NVIDIA® Quad SLI™ , 3-Way SLI™ and SLI™
- 2 x SATA3 6.0 Gb/s connectors by Intel® X79, support RAID (RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, RAID 10 and Intel® Rapid Storage 3.0), NCQ, AHCI and "Hot Plug" functions
- 2 x SATA3 6.0 Gb/s connectors by Marvell SE9220, support RAID (RAID 0 and RAID 1), NCQ, AHCI and "Hot Plug" functions
- 4 x SATA3 6.0 Gb/s connectors by Marvell SE9172, support RAID (RAID 0 and RAID 1), NCQ, AHCI and "Hot Plug" functions
- 4 x Rear USB 3.0 ports by TI, support USB 1.0/2.0/3.0 up to 5Gb/s
- 2 x Front USB 3.0 headers (support 4 USB 3.0 ports) by TI, support USB 1.0/2.0/3.0 up to 5Gb/s
- 4 x SATA2 3.0 Gb/s connectors, support RAID (RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, RAID 10 and Intel® Rapid Storage 3.0), NCQ, AHCI and Hot Plug functions
- 8 x SATA3 6.0 Gb/s connectors
- 1 x IR header
- 1 x CIR header
- 1 x COM port header
- 1 x IEEE 1394 header
- 1 x Power LED header
- CPU/Chassis/Power/SB FAN connector
- 24 pin ATX power connector
- 2 x 8 pin 12V power connectors
- SLI/XFire power connector
- 3 x USB 2.0 headers (support 6 USB 2.0 ports)
- 2 x USB 3.0 headers (support 4 USB 3.0 ports)
- 1 x Dr. Debug with LED
- 1 x PS/2 Keyboard Port
- 6 x Ready-to-Use USB 2.0 Ports
- 2 x eSATA3 Connectors
- 4 x Ready-to-Use USB 3.0 Ports
- 1 x RJ-45 LAN Port with LED (ACT/LINK LED and SPEED LED)
- 1 x IEEE 1394 Port
- 1 x Clear CMOS Switch with LED