Product information: **B Grade** A7V8X SATA150/RAID (Socket A) Motherboard
Below is the original description for this product, any reference to warranty, promotional items or game codes listed in the description or product images should be ignored. Warranty for this item is 90 days as with all B Grade items.
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these.
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
The ASUS A7V8X RAID motherboard is loaded with the most advanced technologies to deliver maximum performance for Socket A processors. Based on the advanced VIA® KT400 chipset with DDR 400 support, the ASUS A7V8X also features AGP8X, serial ATA, USB 2.0 as well as SP-DIF in/out interface and 10/100 LAN and onboard IEEE 1394 firewire ports.
- 3 x 184pin DDR-SDRAM ports (2 supporting DDR333/400)
- 6 x PCI slots (blue slot is a combined PCI and Asus optional connector)
- 1 x AGP(4x/8x) slot
- DDR400 support
- 2 x UDMA133 (supports upto 4 device)
- 1 x UDMA133 RAID (supports upto 2 devices - 1 must be serial ATA)
- 6 x USB 2.0 ports
- 2 x Serial ATA150 channels
More links for "**B Grade** A7V8X SATA150/RAID (Socket A) Motherboard"