+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
**B Grade** B250 Mining Expert Intel B250 (Socket 1151) DDR4 ATX (MB-6B2-AS)
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these (Motherboards may be missing I/O shields).
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
Ready for ultimate mining support
Triple-ATX12V Power Delivery
Separating 19x PCIe slots into 3 groups with dedicated 24-pin, B250 MINING EXPERT can provide specific power supply with no damage of unstable power to every 6-7 GPU that plug in the board. Just turn on your PSUs and click the power button, it’s done!
PCIe Slot State Detection
Once miners fish the graphic cards installation and boot up the system, POST UI (power on in-screen image) will indicate the status of each GPU (Working / Error / None). Miners can easily discover and deal with problems
Equipped with 19 capacitors, B250 MINING EXPERT can help make the voltage that comes from power supply units steadier. These capacitors protect your mining system from unsteady-voltage damage that comes from inferior power supply units.
Compare with current 12-slot & 6-slot mining board for multi-GPU mining system setup, B250 MINING EXPERT assists miners in saving lots of the cost of component purchasing
Higher Hash Rate
With 19 slots, B250 MINING EXPERT can provide 19 graphic cards for mining, which means miners can get higher hash rate* for mining.
The more it costs to get every one MH (Mega Hash), the more miners have to pay for mining. B250 MINING EXPERT helps to save up to $1.83 USD* (compared to 6-card motherboards) for miners to get every one MH.
• World’s 1st mining board with 19x PCIe slots
• Triple-ATX12V Power Delivery & Voltage-stabilization Capacitors
• PCIe Slot State Detection
• Money Saving & Higher Hash Rate
• Better ROI
Intel® Socket 1151 for 7th/6th Generation Core™ i7/Core™ i5/Core™ i3/Pentium®/Celeron® Processors
Supports Intel® 14 nm CPU
Supports Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0
* The Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 support depends on the CPU types.
* Refer to www.asus.com for CPU support list
2 x DIMM, Max. 32GB, DDR4 2400/2133 MHz Non-ECC, Un-buffered Memory
Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)
* Refer to www.asus.com for the Memory QVL (Qualified Vendors Lists).
* Due to Intel® chipset limitation, DDR4 2400MHz memory frequency is only supported by 7th Generation Intel® processors. Higher memory modules will run at the maximum transfer rate of DDR4 2400MHz.
** Due to Intel® chipset limitation, DDR4 2133MHz and higher memory modules on 6th Generation Intel® processors will run at the maximum transfer rate of DDR4 2133MHz.
Integrated Graphics Processor- Intel® HD Graphics support
VGA output support : HDMI port
- Supports HDMI with max. resolution 4096 x 2160 @ 24 Hz / 2560 x 1600 @ 60 Hz
Maximum shared memory of 1024 MB
1 x PCIe x16 (x16 mode)
18 x PCIe x1
4 x SATA 6Gb/s port(s),
Intel® I219V, 1 x Gigabit LAN Controller(s)
Realtek® ALC887 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC
Intel® B250 Chipset :
6 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 port(s) (4 at back panel, , Type-A, 2 at mid-board)
Intel® B250 Chipset :
4 x USB 2.0/1.1 port(s) (2 at back panel, , 2 at mid-board)
ASUS 5X Protection III :
- ASUS SafeSlot Core: Fortified PCIe Slot prevents damage
- ASUS LANGuard: Protects against LAN surges, lightning strikes and static-electricity discharges!
- ASUS Overvoltage Protection: World-class circuit-protecting power design
- ASUS Stainless-Steel Back I/O: 3X corrosion-resistance for greater durability!
- ASUS DIGI+ VRM: 6 Phase digital power design
Back I/O Ports
1 x PS/2 keyboard (purple)
1 x PS/2 mouse (green)
1 x HDMI
1 x LAN (RJ45) port(s)
4 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 (blue) Type-A
2 x USB 2.0
3 x Audio jack(s)
1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 connector(s) support(s) additional 2 USB 3.1 Gen 1 port(s) (19-pin)
1 x USB 2.0 connector(s) support(s) additional 2 USB 2.0 port(s)
1 x COM port(s) connector(s)
4 x SATA 6Gb/s connector(s)
1 x CPU Fan connector(s) (1 x 4 -pin)
1 x Chassis Fan connector(s) (1 x 4 -pin)
1 x S/PDIF out header(s)
1 x 24-pin EATX Power connector(s)
1 x 8-pin ATX 12V Power connector(s)
1 x Front panel audio connector(s) (AAFP)
1 x System panel(s)
3 x 4-pin AUXPWR Header Originally sold at £199.99+VAT