Product information: **B Grade** F1A55 AMD A55 Chipset (Socket FM1) DDR3 Motherboard
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these.
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
This motherboard supports AMD® A-& E2- series Accelerated Processor with AMD Radeon™ HD 6000 Series Graphics. This revolutionary APU (Accelerated Processing Unit) combines processing power and advanced DirectX 11 graphics in one small, energy-efficient design to enable accelerated performance and an industry-leading visual experience. It features Dual-channel DDR3 memory support and accelerates data transfer rate up to 5GT/s.
AMD® A55 FCH (Hudson D2)
AMD® A55 FCH (Hudson D2) is designed to support up to 5GT/s interface speed and PCI Express™ 2.0 x 16(at x4 speed)graphics.
Flexible Multi-GPU solutions, Your Weapon of Choice!
F1A55 brings you the multi-GPU choice of CrossFireX™. Expect a brand-new gaming style you’ve never experienced before!
Double USB Access, Double Convenience
ASUS facilitates strategic USB 3.0 accessibility for the rear panels - 2 USB 3.0 ports in total. Experience the latest plug & play connectivity at speeds up to 10 times faster than USB 2.0. The F1A55-V affords greater convenience with high speed connectivity.
Energy Efficiency All Around
Tap into the world's first real-time PC power saving chip through a simple onboard switch or AI Suite II utility. Get total system-wide energy optimization by automatically detecting current PC loadings and intelligently moderating power consumption. This also reduces fan noise and extends component longevity!
UEFI BIOS (EZ Mode)
Flexible & Easy BIOS Interface
Exclusive to ASUS motherboards, its UEFI (Unified Extensible Firmware Interface) is the first ever mouse-controlled graphical BIOS interface designed with dual selectable modes. It delivers a user-friendly interface that goes beyond traditional keyboard-only BIOS controls to enable more flexible and convenient input with quick scrolling. Users can easily navigate the UEFI BIOS with the smoothness of their operating system. Quick and simple overclocking and setup sharing is facilitated by the F12 hotkey BIOS snapshot feature. The exclusive EZ Mode displays frequently-accessed setup info, while the Advanced Mode is for experienced performance enthusiasts that demand far more intricate system control, including detailed DRAM information.
AI Suite II
With its user-friendly interface, ASUS AI Suite II consolidates all exclusive ASUS features into one simple-to-use package. It allows users to supervise overclocking, energy management, fan speed, voltage, and sensor readings. This all-in-one software offers diverse and easy to use functions, with no need to switch back and forth between different utilities.
- AMD Socket FM1 A- Series/E2- Series Accelerated Processors
- Supports CPU up to 4 cores
- Supports AMD® Turbo Core 2.0 Technology
* The AMD® Turbo Core 2.0 Technology Support depends on the APU types
Chipset: AMD A55 FCH (Hudson D2)
- Memory: 4 x DIMM, Max. 64GB, DDR3 2250(O.C.)/1866/1600/1333/1066 MHz Non-ECC, Un-buffered - Memory: Dual Channel Memory Architecture
* The Max. 64GB memory capacity can be supported with DIMMs of 16GB (or above). ASUS will update QVL once the DIMMs are available on the market.
* Refer to www.asus.com or user manual for the Memory QVL (Qualified Vendors Lists).
* Due to OS limitation, when installing total memory of 4GB capacity or more, Windows® 32-bit operation system may only recognize less than 3GB. Install a 64-bit Windows® OS when you want to install 4GB or more memory on the motherboard.
- Graphics: Integrated AMD Radeon™ HD 6000 Series Graphics in Llano APU *1
- AMD® Dual Graphics technology support *2
- 1 x PCIe 2.0 x16 (blue)
- 1 x PCIe 2.0 x16 (x4 mode, black)
- 2 x PCIe 2.0 x1
- 3 x PCI
- AMD A55 FCH (Hudson D2) chipset :
- 6 x SATA 3Gb/s port(s), blue
- Support Raid 0, 1, 10
- Audio: Realtek® ALC887 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC
- Supports : Jack-detection, Multi-streaming, Front Panel Jack-retasking
Audio Feature :
- Optical S/PDIF out port(s) at back panel
USB Ports: AMD A55 FCH (Hudson D2) chipset :
- 12 x USB 2.0 port(s) (6 at back panel, black, 6 at mid-board)
ASMedia® USB 3.0 controller :
- 2 x USB 3.0 port(s) (2 at back panel, blue)
Internal I/O Ports:
- 3 x USB 2.0 connector(s) support(s) additional 6 USB 2.0 port(s)
- 1 x COM port(s) connector(s)
- 6 x SATA 3Gb/s connector(s)
- 1 x CPU Fan connector(s)
- 2 x Chassis Fan connector(s)
- 1 x Power Fan connector(s)
- 1 x S/PDIF out header(s)
- 1 x 24-pin EATX Power connector(s)
- 1 x 4-pin ATX 12V Power connector(s)
- 1 x Front panel audio connector(s) (AAFP)
- 1 x System panel(s)
- 1 x MemOK! button(s)
Back I/O Ports:
- 1 x PS/2 keyboard (purple)
- 1 x PS/2 mouse (green)
- 1 x LAN (RJ45) port(s)
- 2 x USB 3.0
- 6 x USB 2.0
-1 x Optical S/PDIF out
- 6 x Audio jack(s)
Special Features: ASUS EPU :
ASUS Exclusive Features :
- AI Suite II
- Ai Charger+
- ASUS UEFI BIOS EZ Mode featuring friendly graphics user interface
ASUS Quiet Thermal Solution :
- Stylish Fanless Design Heat-sink solution
- ASUS Fan Xpert
ASUS EZ DIY :
- ASUS CrashFree BIOS 3
- ASUS EZ Flash 2
- ASUS MyLogo 2
- Multi-language BIOS
- 100% All High-quality Conductive Polymer Capacitors
- Warranty: 3 Years
- Weight: 1.12 Kg