**B Grade** F1A75-M PRO AMD A75 (Socket FM1) DDR3 Micro ATX Motherboard ** FREE NEXUIZ GAME **
- The F1A75 series has been designed especially for optimized performance on the AMD Llano APUs
- with exceptional overclocking capabilities for the versatile APU with a variety of integrated graphics
Product information: **B Grade** F1A75-M PRO AMD A75 (Socket FM1) DDR3 Micro ATX Motherboard ** FREE NEXUIZ GAME **
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these.
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
ASUS F1A75 Series motherboards are based on the latest AMD A75 chipset and FM1 socket, which supports AMD’s new APUs. These include class leading performance from AMD Radeon™ HD 6000 series processor graphics with AMD Dual Graphics support. With an additional PCI-Express Radeon GPU to initiate Radeon Dual Graphics mode, the performance can be boosted up to 128%.**
The APU Radeon™ processor graphics offers DirectX® 11 technology, OpenGL Direct Compute and superb low power performance that is ideal for home media entertainment and gaming, without the need for an extra PCI-Express graphics card.
The premium F1A75 Series motherboards are equipped with DIP2, which features DIGI+ VRM technology in addition to the TPU and EPU. DIGI+ VRM power delivery allows a user to precisely adjust and control power settings digitally perfectly serving the APU specification’s power demand. Digital control eliminates digital-to-analogue conversion lag, which helps to improve overclocking capabilities and enables precise power flow adjustment/management. Digital control also offers easy and flexible tuning, including extra DRAM power control for the AMD platform. System stability is also more efficient thanks to a smart thermal function, which includes phased temperature controls. For full system control, all features are accessible either by UEFI BIOS or AI Suite II. This all-in-one software offers diverse and easy-to-use functions, without the need to switch back and forth between different utilities while in Windows.
Included on all F1A75 Series motherboards is the previously mentioned UEFI BIOS menu interface. UEFI BIOS allows a user to control and adjust their BIOS settings through a mouse-enabled interface for more user-friendly navigation. The built-in EZ Mode option also provides a drag-and-drop boot priority option for easier management of boot devices, while the Advanced Mode allows experienced performance enthusiasts to tweak more intricate system settings. Overclockers can also save screen caps of their settings by pressing F12 on the keyboard and saving it onto a USB thumb drive.
ASUS Unique Selling Points:
ASUS Dual Intelligent Processors 2 with DIGI+ VRM:
DIGI+VRM: Industry leading Digital 4+2 Phase Power Design
EPU: Hardware level power saving.
TPU Switch with Auto Tuning and TurboV: Providing simple steps to easy overclocking.
UEFI BIOS(EZ Mode): Flexible & Easy BIOS Interface.
MemOK!: Quickly ensures memory boot compatibility.
AI Suite II: One-stop Access to All Innovative ASUS Software.
Anti-Surge Protection: Protect your hardware from over voltage.
EZ Flash 2: Easily update your systems bios firmware.
ASUS MyLogo 2: Customize your boot screen.
Precision Tweaker 2: Easily tune your PC system performance.
Fan Xpert: Smart thermal control via fan speed detection.
- Form Factor: mATX Form Factor,9.6”x 9.6” (24.4cm x 24.4cm)
- Socket: AMD Socket FM1 Supports AMD® Fusion™A-& E2 series Accelerated Processor with AMD Radeon™ HD 6000 Series Graphics,Up to 4 CPU cores.
- Chipset: AMD® A75 FCH (Hudson D3)
- Graphics interface: 2 x PCIe2.0 x16 (blue @ x16 mode, black @ x4 mode), AMD Dual Graphics Support HDMI and D-Sub or DVI and D-Sub.
- Expansion Slots: 1 x PCIe 2.0 x1 slots, 1 x PCI 2.2 slots.
- Multi GPU: Supports and ATI® Quad-GPU CrossFireX™ Technology.
- Memory: 4xDDR3 DIMM, max. 64GB,DDR3 1866 /1600 /1333/1066 MHz, non- ECC Unbuffered Memory with Dual Channel memory architecture.
- Audio: ALC892 8-Chanhnel High Definition AUDIO CODEC
- LAN: Realtek® 8111E Gigabit LAN controller
- Storage: 6 x SATA 6Gb/s ports with RAID 0, 1, 10.
- USB: 6 x USB3.0 ports (4 ports at back panel,2 ports at front panel), 10 xUSB2.0 ports(2 ports at back panel,8 ports at front panel)
Back Panel I/O Ports:
1 x PS/2 Keyboard/Mouse Combo port
1 x HDMI Output port
1 x DVI-D Output port
1 x D-Sub Output port
1 x Optical S/PDIF Output port
1 x LAN (RJ45) port
2 x USB 2.0 ports
4 x USB 3.0 ports(blue)
8 channel Audio 6 Jacks
Internal I/O Connectors:
1 x USB connector support additional 2 USB 3.0 ports
4x USB connectors support additional 8 USB 2.0 ports
1 x S/PDIF Out connector
1 x High Definition front panel audio connector
6 x SATA 6G connectors
1 x COM connector
1 x System Panel connector
1 x CPU Fan connector
2 x chassis Fan connectors
1 x Power Fan connector
24-pin EATX power connector
8-pin ATX 12V Power connector
In The Box:
2 x Serial ATA 6.0Gb/s cables
1 x Q-Shield
ASUS PC Probe II
Anti-virus software (OEM version)