+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
**B Grade** F2A55-M AMD A55 Chipset (Socket FM2) DDR3 Micro ATX Motherboard
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these (Motherboards may be missing I/O shields).
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
• DIGI+ VRM - Digital Power Design for the APU • AI Suite II - One stop Access to Innovative ASUS Features
• Network iControl - Real-time Network Bandwidth Control
• UEFI BIOS - Flexible & Easy BIOS Interface
AMD® A55 FCH(Hudson D2): AMD® A55 FCH (Hudson D2) is designed to support up to 5GT/s interface speed and 6 x SATA 3.0Gb/s
Quad-GPU CrossFireX Support! Flexible Multi-GPU solutions, Your Weapon of Choice!
F2A55 brings you the multi-GPU choice of CrossFireX™. Expect a brand-new gaming style you’ve never experienced before!
DIGI+ VRM: DIGI+ POWER CONTROL: Digital Power Design for the APU ASUS motherboards using the AMD® A55 chipset employ precise digital voltage regulation for the APU, called DIGI+ VRM (Voltage Regulation Modules) digital power design. The APU voltage is adjusted via either carefully developed automated modes, or by using user-defined profiles. The effect is that DIGI+ VRM technology ensures greater energy efficiency and the most precise power delivery. Boosted by world-renowned ASUS quality, it creates an ideal computing platform for a diverse range of applications, from gaming to multimedia or office work and heavy multitasking. Engineered and tested to assure unmitigated performance, ASUS A55 boards with DIGI+ VRM remain efficient and accurate, for reliable application in every scenario.
* DIGI+ VRM functions also available in FM2 socket compatible CPUs.
TurboV: Easy, Real-Time O.C. Tunings Feel the adrenaline rush of real-time OC-now a reality with the ASUS TurboV. This easy OC tool allows you to overclock without exiting or rebooting the OS; and its user-friendly interface makes overclock with just a few clicks away. Moreover, the ASUS OC profiles in TurboV provides the best O.C. settings in different scenarios.
USB 3.0 Boost: Faster USB 3.0 Transmission with UASP ASUS USB 3.0 Boost technology supports UASP (USB Attached SCSI Protocol), the latest USB 3.0 standard. With USB 3.0 Boost technology, a USB device's transmission speed is significantly increased up to 170%, adding to an already impressive fast USB 3.0 transfer speed. ASUS software automatically accelerates data speeds for compatible USB 3.0 peripherals without the need for any user interaction.
Network iControl: Real-time Network Bandwidth Control With a single-click on/off button, the application currently in use has its data and network bandwidth prioritized over other programs. Moreover, you can prioritize your favorite software easily by configuring profiles through the intuitive user interface. Within the profile, programs can be pre-scheduled to run in a specific time period to avoid network congestion and long-waits on downloads. Auto PPPoE network connection provides a one-step setup for enhanced online convenience. Overall, it's an intuitive network bandwidth control center.
AI Suite II: One stop Access to Innovative ASUS Features
With its user-friendly interface, ASUS AI Suite II consolidates all the exclusive ASUS features into one simple to use software package. It allows users to supervise Overclocking, energy management, fan speed control, voltage and sensor readings. This all-in-one software offers diverse and ease to use functions, with no need to switch back and forth between different utilities.
UEFI BIOS (EZ mode): ASUS UEFI BIOS offers the first mouse-controlled graphical BIOS designed with selectable modes, providing a user-friendly interface that goes beyond traditional keyboard-only controls. It also natively supports fully-utilized hard drives larger than 2.2TB in 64-bit operating systems.
ASUS Exclusive Interface EZ Mode displays frequently-accessed info. Users can choose system performance settings and drag and drop boot priorities. Advanced Mode for performance enthusiasts includes detailed DRAM settings via a dedicated memory info page for complete insight.
New Upgrade! Quick and Easy Info for Enhanced System Control
•F12 BIOS snapshot hotkey for sharing UEFI setup info and troubleshooting
•New F3 Shortcut for most accessed info
•ASUS DRAM SPD (Serial Presence Detect) Information for accessing memory info, detecting faulty DIMMs and helping with difficult POST situations
FM2 Socket for AMD® A- series Accelerated Processor Unit with AMD Radeon™ HD 7000 Series Graphics,Up to 4 CPU cores
AMD® Turbo Core Technology 3.0 Supports
DirectX® 11 Supports
* The AMD® Turbo Core Technology 3.0 Support depends on the APU types
AMD® A55 FCH (Hudson D2)
4 x DIMMs, max. 64GB, DDR3 2400(O.C.)/2250(O.C.)/2200(O.C.)/2133(O.C.)/2000(O.C.)/1866/1600/1333/1066 MHz, non-ECC, un-buffered memory
Dual Channel memory architecture
* Due to OS limitation, when installing total memory of 4GB capacity or more, Windows® 32-bit operation system may only recognize less than 3GB. Hence, a total installed memory of less than 3GB is recommended.
** The Max. 64GB memory capacity can be supported with DIMMs of 8GB (or above). ASUS will update QVL once the DIMMs are available on the market.
*** Refer to www.asus.com or user manual for Memory QVL (Qualify Vendor List)
Integrated AMD Radeon™ HD 7000 Series Graphics in Trinity APU
Multi-VGA output support: HDMI/DVI/RGB port
- Supports HDMI with max. resolution 1920 x 1080@60Hz
- Supports Dual-link DVI with max. resolution 2560 x 1600@60Hz
- Supports D-Sub with max. resolution 1920 x 1600@60Hz
- Supports Microsoft® DirectX 11
- Maximum shared memory of 2G
- Supports AMD® Dual Graphics technology
* Refer to www.amd.com for the discrete GPUs which support Dual Graphics technology
2 x PCI Express 2.0 x16 slots (blue @ x16 mode, black @ x4 mode)
1 x PCI Express 2.0 x1 slot
1 x PCI slot
AMD® A55 FCH:
- 6 x Serial ATA 3Gb/s connectors (blue) with RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 10 and JBOD support
Realtek® 8111F Gigabit LAN controller
Realtek® ALC887 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC
- Supports Jack-Detection, Multi-streaming, Front Panel Jack-Retasking
- Optical S/PDIF out port at back I/O
- 2 x USB 3.0/2.0 ports at back panel
AMD® A55 FCH :
- 10 x USB2.0 ports(4 ports at back panel,6 ports at mid-board)
ASUS Unique Features
ASUS Digital Power Design :
- Industry leading digital 4+2 phase power design
ASUS Exclusive Features
- ASUS USB 3.0 Boost
- ASUS Network iControl
- ASUS AI Charger+
- ASUS GPU Boost
- ASUS TurboV
- Disk Unlocker
- ASUS MemOK!
- ASUS AI Suite II
- ASUS Anti-Surge
- ASUS ESD
- 100% All High-quality Conductive Polymer Capacitors
ASUS Quiet Thermal Solution
- ASUS Fanless Design: Stylish Heatsink Solution
- ASUS Fan Xpert
ASUS EZ DIY
- ASUS UEFI BIOS EZ Mode featuring friendly graphics user interface
- ASUS CrashFree BIOS 3
- ASUS EZ Flash 2
- ASUS My Logo 2
ASUS Exclusive Overclocking Features
Precision Tweaker 2:
- vCore: Adjustable CPU voltage at 0.00625V increment
- vDDNB: Adjustable CPU/NB voltage at 0.00625V increment
- vDRAM Bus: Adjustable DRAM voltage at 0.005V increment
- vFCH: Adjustable FCH voltage at 0.01V increment
SFS (Stepless Frequency Selection)
- APU Frequency tuning from 90MHz up to 300MHz at 1MHz increment
- ASUS C.P.R.(CPU Parameter Recall)
Back Panel I/O Ports
1 x PS/2 Keyboard/Mouse Combo port
1 x HDMI port
1 x DVI port
1 x D-Sub port
1 x Optical S/PDIF Output port
1 x LAN (RJ45) port
4 x USB 2.0 ports
2 x USB 3.0/2.0 ports
8-Channel Audio I/O ports
Internal I/O Connectors
3 x USB 2.0/1/1 connectors support additional 6 USB ports
6 x SATA 3.0Gb/s connectors
1 x S/PDIF Out header
1 x Front panel audio connector
1 x COM connector
1 x TPM header
1 x GPU Boost Switch
1 x MemOK! Button
1 x System Panel connector (20 pin)
1 x CPU Fan connector (4-pin)
1 x Chassis Fan connector (4-pin)
1 x Power Fan connector (3-pin)
24-pin EATX power connector
4-pin ATX 12V Power connector
64 Mb Flash ROM, UEFI AMI BIOS, PnP, DMI2.0, WfM2.0, SM BIOS 2.7, ACPI 2.0a, Multi-language BIOS, ASUS EZ Flash 2, ASUS CrashFree BIOS 3, F12 PrintScreen Function, F3 Shortcut Function and ASUS DRAM SPD (Serial Presence Detect) memory information
2 x Serial ATA 3.0Gb/s cables
1 x I/O Shield
1 x Support DVD
1 x User Manual
Anti-virus software (OEM version)
uATX Form Factor,9.6”x 9.6” (24.4cm x 24.4cm)