**B Grade** GeForce 9800 GTX+ "Dark Knight" 512MB GDDR3 HDTV/DVI (PCI-Express) - Retail (90-C1C
Below is the original description for this product, any reference to warranty is to be ignored. Warranty for this item is 90 days as with all B Grade items.
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these (Motherboards may be missing I/O shields).
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
In order to cater to users who require excellent graphical performance boosts and exceptional cooling from their graphic cards, ASUS, world-leading producer of top quality graphic solutions, has today introduced a range of self-designed version graphics cards comprising the latest EAH4870 DK and EN9800GTX+ DK Series. These ASUS designed graphics cards will come equipped with the Dark Knight Fansink that delivers extreme cooling and low noise-levels—greatly enhancing gaming enjoyment. The inclusion of the EMI Shield, DIP Spring Chokes, LF PAK MOS, and Japan-made Solid Capacitors will allow users extreme performance and peace of mind at the same time; and furthermore, users will enjoy up to 9% performance improvements for gaming experiences with the ASUS EAH4870 DK TOP and EN9800GTX+ DK TOP. The ASUS designed EAH4870 DK and EN9800GTX+ DK Series come equipped with the specially designed Dark Knight Fansink. This innovative fansink is equipped with 4 heatpipes and a large heatsink surface area; and is made of aluminum alloy to deliver extreme cooling while retaining operating levels at only 32dB—almost imperceptible in a quiet room—catering to users who require maximum cooling without excessive fan rotation noise. Keeping in line with ASUS’ Rock Solid promise for quality, the upcoming version of the EAH4870 DK and EN9800GTX+ DK Series will come with several solutions to provide top quality graphic performances. With the EMI shield, 66% EMI Interference can be reduced for more stable signals. The DIP Spring Chokes can also lower temperatures by 5–10°C in comparison with traditional Toroidal Coil Chokes. Additionally, the LF PAK MOS guarantees more efficient power and less heat. On top of all this, the Japan-made Solid Capacitors can lower power loss for more stable operations even under long-term use. Therefore, users will be able to enjoy extreme performance and have peace of mind—only with ASUS EAH4870 DK and EN9800GTX+ DK Series.
- GeForce 9800 GTX+ core running at 738MHz
- Shader Clock Speed of 1836MHz
- 512MB GDDR3 Memory running at 2200MHz
- Enthusiastic 4 Heat-Pipe Dark Knight Cooler
- HDMI output support
- New SmartDoctor
- 256-Bit Memory Interface
- 128 Stream Processors
- Shader Model 4.0
- Full-throttle gaming at extreme HD resolutions and support for 3-way NVIDIAR SLIR mode
- Full MicrosoftR DirectXR 10, Shader Model 4.0 and PCI ExpressR 2.0 support
- Nvidia Pure Video Technology
- Dedicated Video processors free the GPU Shaders to run 3D applications
- Dual dual-link DVI supports two 2560 x 1600 resolution displays
- HDCP Enabled!!
- SLI ready – Upto 2x the performance of a single GPU (Available on with future driver release)
- True High Dynamic Range Rendering Support – Based on Open EXR technology
- World's first unified architecture supporting Microsoft® DirectX® 10
- Built for Microsoft® Windows® Vista™
- Geforce with CUDA
- PhysX enabled
- CUDA enabled
Note: This card is 275mm in length so make sure it fits in your case! Also the cards require PCI-E x16 slots, they will not function in a x8 slot so for SLi you need dual x16 mainboard. Finally 500W minimum for PSU and 600W+ is recommended.
More links for "**B Grade** GeForce 9800 GTX+ "Dark Knight" 512MB GDDR3 HDTV/DVI (PCI-Express) - Retail (90-C1C"