+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
**B Grade** GeForce GTX 1050Ti Phoenix 4096MB GDDR5 PCI-Express G (GX-40S-AS)
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these.
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
ASUS Phoenix graphics cards are made for non-stop action, engineered with non-stop durability for 2X longer lifespan and premium reliability. We even test the cards to the limits, with 144 hour of diskless-system tests and extensive checks for compatibility with top games. While GPU Tweak II with XSplit Gamecaster to provide non-stop gaming experience and real-time streaming.
Without the problem of oil drying common in sleeve-bearing fans, the dual-ball bearing fan on ASUS Expedition GeForce® GTX 1050 lasts 2X longer. With reduced friction, it also runs smoother, further improving card lifespan and cooling efficiency. You can play in true 0dB silence as the 0dB fans remain off up to a set GPU temp level*.
ASUS graphics cards are produced using Auto-Extreme technology, an industry-first 100% automated production process, and features premium Super Alloy Power II components that enhance efficiency, reduce power loss, decrease component buzzing under load, and lower thermal temperatures for unsurpassed quality and reliability.
Redesigned with an intuitive, all-new UI, GPU Tweak II makes overclocking easier and more visual than ever, while still retaining advanced options for seasoned overclockers. With one click, the new Gaming Booster function maximizes graphics performance by removing redundant processes and allocating all available resources automatically. XSplit Gamecaster lets you easily stream or record your gameplay right from a convenient, in-game overlay.
Now, you can also launch XSplit Gamecaster to bring up the in-game overlay and start streaming or recording your gameplay with the click of a button. You can also try the in-game annotations and video editor features to enhance your game stream experience.
- Exclusive World of Warships invite code for free: Diana Cruiser and 15-day Premium Account (worth USD11).*game codes redemption starts from 7/31/2015 to 1/30/2017. Please stay tuned on http://www.asus.com/event for details.
- Dual-ball Bearing 0dB Fan runs smoother by reducing friction, further improving 2X longer card lifespan and cooling efficiency. Play in silence with 0dB fans.
- Easy plug and play gaming with no extra power supply needed.
- Industry only Auto-Extreme Technology with Super Alloy Power II delivers premium quality and the best reliability.
- GPU Tweak II with XSplit Gamecaster provides intuitive performance tweaking and instant gameplay streaming.
- NVIDIA ANSEL for a revolutionary new way to capture in-game screenshots.
- NVIDIA GameWorks™ provides an interactive and cinematic experience, as well as incredibly smooth gameplay.
- Chipset: GeForce GTX 1050 Ti
- Edition: Phoenix
- Manufacturing process: 16 nm
- Microarchitecture: Pascal
- Cores: 768
- Core Clock: 1290 MHz
- Boost Clock: 1392 MHz
- Memory Size: 4GB
- Memory Type: GDDR5
- Memory Clock: 7008 MHz
- Memory Bus: 128 Bit
- Interface: PCIe 3.0 (x16)
- Connectivity: 1 x DisplayPort 1.4, 1 x DVI-D DL, 1 x HDMI 2.0b
- Maximum Digital Resolution: 7680x4320 @ 60Hz
- Microsoft DirectX Support: 12 API with Feature Level 12.1
- HDCP Ready:Yes
- Width: Dual Slot
- Graphics Card TDP/Power: 75W
- Minimum Recommended PSU: 300 W
- Maximum GPU Temperature: 97 °C
- Dimensions: 111 x 37 x 192 mm
Originally sold at £124.99+VAT