+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
**B Grade** GeForce GTX 1070 Turbo 8192MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these (Motherboards may be missing I/O shields).
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
Without the problem of oil drying common in sleeve-bearing fans, the dual-ball bearing fan on ASUS Turbo GeForce® GTX 1070 lasts 4X longer. With reduced friction, it also runs smoother, further improving card lifespan and cooling efficiency.
ASUS graphics cards are produced using Auto-Extreme technology, an industry-first 100% automated production process, and feature premium Super Alloy Power II components that enhance efficiency, reduce power loss, decrease component buzzing under load, and lower thermal temperatures for unsurpassed quality and reliability.
ASUS Turbo GeForce® GTX 1070 graphics cards have two HDMI ports for connecting a VR device and display at the same time, so you can enjoy immersive virtual reality experiences anytime without having to swap cables.
ASUS Turbo GeForce® GTX 1070 comes with an LED backlit ASUS logo that you can swap with your own custom design for a truly unique look.
- Dual-ball Bearing Fan runs smoother by reducing friction, further improving 4X longer card lifespan and cooling efficiency.
- Industry Only Auto-Extreme Technology with Super Alloy Power II delivers premium quality and best reliability.
- VR-friendly HDMI Ports for immersive virtual reality experiences.
- Customizable Backlit Logo gives your system a truly unique look with your own LED backlit logo design.
- GPU Tweak II with Xsplit Gamecaster provides intuitive performance tweaking and instant gameplay streaming.
- NVIDIA ANSEL for a revolutionary new way to capture in-game screenshots.
- NVIDIA GameWorks™ provides an interactive and cinematic experience, as well as incredibly smooth gameplay.
- GPU: GeForce® GTX 1070
- CUDA cores: 1920
- Video Memory: 8GB GDDR5
- Memory Bus: 256-bit
- Engine Clock Base (Gaming Mode): 1506MHz
- Boost (Gaming Mode):1683 MHz
- Engine Clock Base (OC Mode): 1506MHz
- Boost (OC Mode):1683 MHz
- Memory Clock: 8000 MHz
- PCI Express 3.0
- Display Outputs: 2 x DisplayPort 1.4, 2x HDMI 2.0b, 1x DL-DVI
- HDCP Support: Yes
- Multi Display Capability: Quad Display
- Recommended Power Supply: 500W
- Power Input: 8-pin
- DirectX 12 API feature level 12_1
- OpenGL 4.5
- Slot Size: Dual Slot
- SLI: Yes
- Supported OS Windows: 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista
- Warranty: 3yr