Product information: **B Grade** GeForce GTX 295 1792MB GDDR3 TV-Out/Dual DVI (PCI-Express) - Retail
Below is the original description for this product, any reference to warranty, promotional items or game codes listed in the description or product images should be ignored. Warranty for this item is 90 days as with all B Grade items.
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these.
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
Engineered for extreme gaming performance, the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 295 is the most powerful dual chip graphics card on the planet for gaming and beyond. Experience the hottest games such as Far Cry 2, Mirror's Edge, and Call of Duty 5: World at War at extreme HD resolutions and ultra high image quality with the power of two GeForce GTX 200 Series GPUs on a single card. And then go beyond traditional graphics with Graphics Plus and experience GPU accelerated NVIDIA PhysX gaming effects, Stereoscopic 3D gaming, video processing for transcoding HD videos in minutes to your portable video player, and lightning fast image processing using Adobe CS4.
- Bus Type: PCI Express 2.0 (Backwards compatible with PCI Express)
- Memory: 1.8GB (1792MB) GDDR3
- Core Clock: 576MHz
- Shader Clock: 1242MHz
- Memory Data Rate: 1998MHz
- Processor Cores: 480
- Shader Model: 4.0
- Texture Fill Rate: 92.2 Billion/sec.
- Memory Interface: 896-bit
- Memory Bandwidth: 223.8GB/sec.
- API Support: Microsoft DirectX 10 and lower, OpenGL 2.1 and lower for Microsoft Windows
- Display Connectors: 2 Dual-Link DVI-I, HDMI Out
- RAMDACs: Dual 400MHz
- HDCP Capable
- HDMI Capable
- Card Dimensions: 266.7mm x 95.25mm x 38.1mm
- Geforce with CUDA
- PhysX enabled
More links for "**B Grade** GeForce GTX 295 1792MB GDDR3 TV-Out/Dual DVI (PCI-Express) - Retail"