+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
**B Grade** GeForce GTX 560Ti DirectCU II TOP 2048MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these (Motherboards may be missing I/O shields).
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
The card also boasts Super Alloy Power which can create a 15% performance increase, 2.5 longer product life span and a 35?C cooler operation. In addition to this, the engine clock runs at a Pre Overclocked 900MHz, allowing users to enjoy high speed and an unprecedented gaming experience. Super Alloy Power is a special blend of elements formed using an ASUS exclusive formula, under extreme pressure and temperatures. The metals are highly-magnetic, heat-resistant and anti-corrosive used to reduce power loss, enhance durability and achieve cooler operation.
Super Hybrid Engine is an intelligent power consumption optimizer that switches between high- and low-intensity power profiles in real-time. This in turn can provide up to 15% improved performance. Furthermore the GTX560 offers a SAP CAP; this is back-to-back with the GPU to provide most efficient power supply for increased stable overclocking of up to 28%.
With exclusive Voltage Tweak technology also being a key feature of this product, the ENGTX560 Ti DCII TOP/2DI/2GD5 covers users for every possible over-clocking and over-volting scenario. With the complete package offered by this card users can easily boost their performance by up to 50%!
- Top-selected and overclocked to 900MHz, 80MHz higher than reference for faster and smoother performance
- Speed up heat dissipation with doubled airflow via exclusive DirectCU dual fan design
- Pump up graphics performance with Super Alloy Power delivering a 15% performance boost, 2.5 longer lifespan and 35C cooler operation
- GPU Tweak utility helps you modify and tune clock speeds, voltages, and fan performance via an intuitive interface
- Core Clock: 900MHz
- Memory: 2048MB GDDR5
- Memory Clock: 4008MHz (Effective)
- Memory Interface: 256-Bit
- Processing Cores: 384
- Shader Clock: 1800MHz
- Bus Type: PCI-Express 2.0
- Display Connectors: 2x Dual-Link DVI-I & 1x HDMI 1.4a (Includes HDMI & VGA Adapters)
- SLI Ready
- HDCP Capable
- DirectX 11 Support
- OpenGL 4.0 Support
- PhysX Enabled
- CUDA Enabled
- 3D Vision Enabled
- NVIDIA Surround Enabled
- Warranty: 3 years