+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
**B Grade** GeForce GTX 580 DirectCU II 1536MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these (Motherboards may be missing I/O shields).
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
The card also boasts Super Alloy Power which can create a 15% performance increase, 2.5 longer product life span and a 35?C cooler operation. In addition to this, the engine clock runs at a Pre Overclocked 782MHz (reference 772MHz), allowing users to enjoy high speed and an unprecedented gaming experience. Super Alloy Power is a special blend of elements formed using an ASUS exclusive formula, under extreme pressure and temperatures. The metals are highly-magnetic, heat-resistant and anti-corrosive used to reduce power loss, enhance durability and achieve cooler operation.
Super Hybrid Engine is an intelligent power consumption optimizer that switches between high- and low-intensity power profiles in real-time. This in turn can provide up to 15% improved performance. Furthermore the GTX580 offers a SAP CAP; this is back-to-back with the GPU to provide most efficient power supply for increased stable overclocking of up to 28%.
With exclusive Voltage Tweak technology also being a key feature of this product, the ENGTX580 DCII/2DIS/1536MD5 covers users for every possible over-clocking and over-volting scenario. With the complete package offered by this card users can easily boost their performance by up to 50%!
- Voltage Tweak Technology
- Super Alloy Power: Provides 15% performance increase, 2.5 times longer product lifespan and 350C cooler operation.
- Gamer OSD: Real-time overclocking, benchmarking and video capturing in any PC game!
- Splendid: Watching movies on PC is as good as on Top-of-the-line consumer television
- Core Clock: 782MHz (Fermi GF110)
- 64 TMUs (GTX 480 had 60 TMUs)
- Innovative thermal design: Vapour Chamber (Quieter than previous generation)
- Memory: 1536MB GDDR5
- Memory Clock: 4008MHz (Effective)
- Memory Interface: 384-Bit
- Processing Cores: 512
- Shader Clock: 1544MHz
- Bus Type: PCI-Express 2.0
- Display Connectors: 2x Dual-Link DVI-I & 1x Mini-HDMI 1.4a (Includes HDMI & VGA Adapters)
- SLI Ready (Upto 3-Way SLI Supported)
- HDCP Capable
- DirectX 11 Support
- OpenGL 4.0 Support
- PhysX Enabled
- CUDA Enabled
- 3D Vision Enabled
- NVIDIA Surround Enabled
- Lower power consumption compared to GTX 480, only 244 watts
- Warranty: 3 Years
- The card size is 10.24" x 4.84" x 1.58" inch