+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
**B Grade** GeForce GTX 660 DirectCU II OC 2048MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these.
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
- TOP-selected 1085MHz cores run 105 MHz higher than reference for smoother gameplay.
- DirectCU achieves 20% lower temps with twice the dissipation area and 6X greater airflow than conventional design.
- DIGI+ VRM with Super Alloy Power delivers superior efficiency, reliability, and performance.
- GPU Tweak helps you modify clock speeds, voltages, fan performance and more, all via an intuitive interface.
- Core Clock: 1020MHz (GK104)
- Core Boost Clock: 1085MHz
- Memory: 2048MB GDDR5
- Memory Clock: 6008MHz (Effective)
- Memory Interface: 192-Bit
- Processing Cores: 960
- Bus Type: PCI-Express GEN 3.0 (Backwards compatible)
- Display Connectors: 2x Dual-Link DVI-I, 1x HDMI 1.4a & 1x Displayport
- SLI Ready (Upto 2-Way SLI Supported)
- HDCP Capable
- DirectX 11 Support
- OpenGL 4.0 Support
- PhysX Enabled
- CUDA Enabled
- 3D Vision Enabled
- NVIDIA Surround Enabled
- Lower power consumption (Maximum consumption 130 watts at stock speed)
- 1x 6-Pin PCI-E Connectors required
- Warranty: 3 Years