+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
**B Grade** GeForce RTX 2080 ROG Strix OC 8192MB GDDR6 PCI-Express Graphics Card
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these (Motherboards may be missing I/O shields).
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
The ASUS GeForce RTX 2080 ROG STRIX O8G Gaming represents the cutting edge of graphics card technology. The TU104 GPU of the RTX 2080 is built on the Turing architecture, utilises the new 12 nm FinFET manufacturing process in addition to GDDR6-VRAM to make for a significant leap forward in terms of speed when compared to the 10- series. The reason behind the name change to "GeForce RTX" lies in the deployment of Ray-Tracing Technology, this unlocks incredibly realistic lighting and shadow effects.
The Features of the ASUS GeForce RTX 2080 ROG STRIX O8G Gaming at a Glance
- Triple-fan cooler design
- High GPU base clock: 1.515 MHz
- Massive GPU Boost Clock: 1.890 MHz
- New generation of VRAM: 8 GB GDDR6
- Ultra-fast memory: 7.000 MHz (14.000 MHz effective)
- Memory bus bandwidth: 256 Bit
- High memory throughput: 448 GB/s
- Pure computational power: 2.944 CUDA Cores (Shader)
- Low TDP: 285 Watt
- Additional PCIe power connector: 1x 8 Pin & 1x 6 Pin
- Display output: 2x DP 1.4, 2x HDMI 2.0b, 1x USB 3.1 Type C (VirtualLink)
The Cooler Design and Clock Frequencies of the ASUS GeForce RTX 2080 ROG STRIX O8G Gaming
The base clock of the ASUS GeForce RTX 2080 ROG STRIX O8G Gaming operates at 1.515 MHz. Under load, the base clock can be automatically increased via GPU Boost 3.0 to up to 1.890 MHz. The innovative and incredibly fast GDDR6-VRAM is clocked at 7.000 MHz (14.000 MHz effective), meaning that the 8 GB of VRAM is sufficient for 4K-resolution gaming as well as making immersion in Virtual Reality a treat for the senses.
ASUS decided to refine the cooler design: the construction of the base of the heatsink has been optimised yet further, resulting in doubling of the total contact surface area. The new fans are now dust resistant in accordance with IP5X standards and this helps to provide a greater degree of reliability in the fans' rotational speeds as well as improved overall airflow. Moreover, ASUS has included a switch to allow users to select between Quiet- and Performance profiles by setting the BIOS of the graphics card - without having to resort to additional software.
- Dimensions: 298 x 40 x 134 mm (W x H x D)
Slot height: 2-Slot
- GPU: GeForce GTX 2080
Manufacturing process: 12 nm
GPU frequency: 1.515 MHz
Boost Clock: 1.890 MHz
Shader Units (CUDA Cores): 2.944
- Memory: 8.192 MB
Memory frequency: 7.000 (14.000) MHz
Memory bus bandwidth: 256 Bit
Memory throughput: 448 GB/s
- Slot type: PCIe x16 (PCIe/PCIe 2.x/PCIe 3.0)
2x DisplayPort 1.4
2x HDMI 2.0b
1x USB Type C
- Power supply: 1x 8-Pin PCIe & 1x 6-Pin PCIe
Recommended PSU performance: min. 650 Watt
- Features: DirectX 12, OpenGL 4.5, Vulkan API, VR Ready, SLI Ready, NVIDIA Ansel, G-Sync HDR, NVIDIA GPU Boost 3.0, HDCP 2.2, NVIDIA Surround, 3D Vision, Tessellation, PhysX, CUDA, NVENC, Adaptive Vertical Sync, VXGI, Super Resolution, 4K Ultra HD Support, SMP, NVIDIA ShadowPlay, Real-Time Ray Tracing, ASUS Aura Sync