+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
**B Grade** HD 6770 1024MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these.
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
Precision mounted DirectCU copper heatpipes in direct contact with the GPU for rapid heat dissipation – creating 20%* cooler and quiet performance in idle.
Super Alloy Power technology uses special alloy formula in critical power delivery components for a 15% performance boost, 35°C cooler operation and 2.5 times longer lifespan.
Unique fan design dissipates heat efficiently while extending a graphic card’s lifespan by 25%* through increased dust and particle resistance. Intelligent system monitoring for efficient overclocking with an intuitive slide bar. Real-time overclocking, benchmarking and video capturing in any PC game!
- DirectCU copper heat pipes directly contact with the GPU for rapid heat dissipation for 20%* cooler operation compared to reference
- Pump up graphics performance with Super Alloy Power that delivers 15% Performance boost, 2.5 longer lifespan, 35C cooler operation
- DirectX 11® brings new levels of visual realism to gaming on the PC
- Core Clock: 850MHz
- Memory: 1024MB GDDR5
- Memory Clock: 4800MHz (Effective)
- Memory Interface: 128-Bit
- Processing Cores: 800
- Bus Type: PCI-Express 2.1
- Display Connectors: 1 Dual-Link DVI-I, 1 HDMI 1.4a & 1x DisplayPort
- HDCP Capable
- DirectX 11 Support
- OpenGL 3.2 Support
- ATI CrossFire Ready
- ATI Eyefinity Technology
- ATI Avivo HD
- ATI Stream Technology
- ATI HD3D Technology
- 3yr Warranty