**B Grade** HD 7970 DirectCU II TOP 3072MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card **FREE SHIPPING**
- Core: 1000MHz
- Memory: 3072MB 5600MHz GDDR5
- Stream Processors: 2048
- DirectX 11.1 Support
- ATI CrossFireX Ready
- ATI Eyefinity
- ATI Stream
- ATI Avivo HD
- ATI HD3D Technology
- 3 Year Warranty.
Product information: **B Grade** HD 7970 DirectCU II TOP 3072MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card **FREE SHIPPING**
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these.
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
This GPU Tweak function links the GPU clock frequency to the voltage, so as you scale the GPU clock the voltage automatically follows; a useful tool for inexperienced Overclockers, It also enables users to select between 2D and 3D mode by providing the ability to change the respective clock speeds, voltages and fan speeds of either. Disabling the 2D mode also forces the faster 3D mode, stabilising overclocking and benchmarking results.
Embedded with GPU-Z to access accurate graphics card information, the card also contains a live update driver and BIOS benefiting users with the ability to keep their card in the best condition. Widget monitoring provides the choice to display the most needed information including a full widget, light widget or real time monitoring.
Furthermore, new PCI Express 3.0 delivers improved encoding and twice the performance of the previous PCI Express 2.0 and vision horizons can be expanded across six displays with AMD Eyefinity technology. This technology delivers innovative graphics display capabilities enabling massive desktop workspaces and ultra-immersive visual environments for the ultimate panoramic computing experience.
- Cranked 75MHz over reference for an ultimate engine clock of 1000MHz
- All new DirectCU thermal design utilizes six all-copper heatpipes and 20% bigger dissipation area, achieving 20% cooler and 14dB quieter performance than reference
- Acclaimed DIGI+ VRM with 12-phase Super Alloy Power technology delivers precise digital power and enhanced durability for stable overclocking
- VGA Hotwire allows you to plug and solder wires on the card’s voltage regulators and accurately read and control Vcore, Vmem, and PLL voltages on a hardware level
- GPU Tweak utility helps you modify and tune clock speeds, voltages, and fan performance via an intuitive interface
- One card drives up to six screens with AMD Eyefinity™ 6
- PCI-E 3.0 Ready: Delivers double the bandwidth per lane of PCIe GEN2 for faster GPU- CPU
- Fastest single GPU graphics card on the planet
- Hugely overclockable
- Vastly cooler running than previous generation
- Quieter running than previous generation
- Compute Power: 3.5 TFLOPS
- Core Clock Speed: 1000MHz
- Primitive Rate: 2 prim / clk
- Shader Architecture: GCN
- Stream Processors: 32 CU / 2048 ALU
- Texture Units: 128
- ROPS / Z-Stencil: 32 / 128
- Frame Buffer / Memory: 3GB GDDR5
- Memory Width / Speed: 384 bit / 5600MHz
- Load / Idle Board Power: <300W / <3W
- Power Connectors: 8-pin + 6-pin
- Display Outputs: 1xDVI + 2x mDP + 1x HDMI
- AMD Golden Ticket: Choose any three games from AMD (Select 3 FREE Games from AMD upto December 31st 2013)
- FREE Shipping: Buying this product entitles you to FREE SHIPPING on your entire order!
- 3yr Warranty