**B Grade** M4A79-T Deluxe AMD 790FX (Socket AM3) DDR3 Motherboard
Below is the original description for this product, any reference to warranty is to be ignored. Warranty for this item is 90 days as with all B Grade items.
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these.
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
This motherboard supports AMD® Socket AM3 multi-core processors with unique L3 cache and delivers better overclocking capabilities with less power consumption. It features dual-channel DDR3 1333 memory support and accelerates data transfer rate up to 5200MT/s via HyperTransport™ 3.0 based system bus. This motherboard also supports AMD® CPUs in the new 45nm manufacturing process. AMD 790FX Chipset is designed to support up to 5200MT/s HyperTransport™ 3.0 (HT 3.0) interface speed and quad PCI Express™ 2.0 x16 graphics. It is optimized with AMD latest AM3 and multi-core CPUs to provide excellent system performance and overclocking capabilities. This motherboard supports native DDR3 1600(O.C.) that provides faster data transfer rate and more bandwith to increase memory computing efficiency, enhancing system performance in 3D graphics and other memory demanding applications. ATI’s CrossFireX™ boosts image quality along with rendering speed, eliminating the need to scale down screen resolution to get high quality images. CrossFireX™ allows higher anti-aliasing, anisotropic filtering, shading, and texture settings. Adjust your display configurations, experiment with the advanced 3D settings, and check the effects with a real-time 3D-rendered previews within ATI Catalyst™ Control Center.
- AMD Socket AM3 Phenom™ II/Athlon™ X4/Athlon™ X3/Athlon™ X2 Processors
- AMD Cool 'n' Quiet™ Technology
- Support 45nm CPU
- AMD 140W CPU Support
- Chipset AMD 790FX/SB750
- System Bus Up to 5200 MT/s HyperTransport™ 3.0
- Memory 4 x DIMM, Max. 16 GB, DDR3 1600(O.C.)/1333/1066 - ECC,Non-ECC,Un-buffered Memory
- Dual Channel memory architecture
- Expansion Slots 4 x PCIe 2.0 x16 support ATI CrossFireX™ technology (@ dual x16, triple x16 / x8 / x8, or quad x8 link)
- 2 x PCI 2.2
- Storage SB750 Chipset
- 1 xUltraDMA 133/100/66 for up to 2 PATA devices
- 5 xSATA 3 Gb/s ports Support RAID 0,1,5,10,JBOD
- 1 x eSATA 3Gb/s ports (SATA on-the-go)*
- LAN Realtek® 8112 Gigabit LAN controller featuring AI NET 2
- Audio Realtek® 1200 8 -Channel High Definition Audio CODEC
- Supports Jack-Detection, Multi-Streaming, and Front Panel Jack-Retasking
- Coaxial / Optical S/PDIF Out ports at back I/O
- ASUS Noise Filtering
- IEEE 1394 VIA VT6315N controller supports 2 x 1394a ports (1 at mid-board; 1 at back panel)
- USB 12 USB 2.0 ports (6 ports at mid-board, 6 ports at back panel)
- ATX Form Factor
- 12 inch x 9.6 inch ( 30.5 cm x 24.4 cm )
More links for "**B Grade** M4A79-T Deluxe AMD 790FX (Socket AM3) DDR3 Motherboard"