+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
**B Grade** M5A99X EVO AMD 990X (Socket AM3+) DDR3 ATX Motherboard
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these (Motherboards may be missing I/O shields).
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
The M5A99X EVO series offers unsurpassed compatibility with new AMD AM3+ socket CPUs, whilst also being backwards compatible with the previous generation AM3 CPU. The M5A/99 core series is equipped with DIP2, which features DIGI+ VRM technology in addition to the TPU and EPU. DIGI+ VRM power delivery allows users to precisely adjust and control power settings digitally for precise power control and flexible tuning of their system, perfectly serving the AM3+ CPU specification’s power demand. Digital control differs from analogue controls by eliminating digital to analogue conversion lag, which helps to improve overclocking capabilities. This means precise power flow adjustment and management as well as easy and flexible tuning including extra DRAM power control for the AMD platform. It is the most precise power delivery available, providing the best-in-class in power efficiency, performance and stability while also helping to maximize the overall overclocking potential.
Also included on the M5A99X EVO is the intuitive UEFI BIOS menu interface. UEFI BIOS allows a user to control and adjust their BIOS settings through the use of a mouse-enabled interface for more user-friendly navigation. The built-in EZ Mode option also provides a drag-and-drop boot priority option, for easier management of boot devices.
ASUS Unique Selling Points:
ASUS Dual Intelligent Processors 2 with DIGI+ VRM:
DIGI+VRM - Industry leading Digital 6+2 Phase Power Design
EPU with Switch -
TPU with Auto Tuning and TurboV: Providing simple steps to easy overclocking.
UEFI BIOS(EZ Mode): Flexible & Easy BIOS Interface.
Front Panel USB 3.0 Support: Easy storage access.
MemOK!: Quickly ensures memory boot compatibility.
AI Suite II: One-stop Access to All Innovative ASUS Software.
Ai Charger+: Ensure reliable mobile phone charging.
ASUS Q-Connector: Easily access your PCI-E connectors.
ASUS Q-Shield: Protect yourself from EMI.
ASUS Q-LED (CPU, DRAM, VGA, Boot Device LEDs)
ASUS Q-Slot: Make Connection Quick and Accurate!
ASUS Q-DIMM: Make Connection Quick and Accurate!
O.C. Profile: Allows you to store multiple Bios images.
EZ Flash 2: Easily update your systems bios firmware.
ASUS MyLogo 2: Customize your boot screen.
Precision Tweaker 2: Easily tune your PC system performance.
Fan Xpert: Smart thermal control via fan speed detection.
- Form Factor: ATX Form Factor, 12”x 9.6” (30.5cm x 24.4cm)
- Socket: AMD Socket AM3+ for FX™ / Phenom™II / Athlon™II / Sempron™ 100 Series Processors Including 8-Core.
- Chipset: AMD 990X / SB950 Chipset
- Graphics interface: 2 x PCIe 2.0 x16 slots (Single@x16 speed; Dual@x8/x8 speed)
- Expansion Slots: 1 x PCIe 2.0 x16 slot (Black@x4 speed), 2 x PCIe 2.0 x1 slots, 1 x PCI slot.
- Multi GPU: Supports NVIDIA® Quad-GPU SLI™ and ATI® Quad-GPU CrossFireX™ Technology.
- Memory: 4 x DIMM, max. 32GB, DDR3 2133(O.C.)/2000(O.C.)/1800(O.C.)/1600/1333/1066 MHz, ECC and non-ECC, un-buffered memory, Dual channel memory architecture
- Audio: Realtek® ALC 892 8-channel High Definition Audio CODEC
- LAN: Realtek® 8111E Gigabit LAN controller
- Storage: 6 x SATA 6Gb/s ports with RAID 0, 1, 5, 10, 2 x SATA 3Gb/s ports, 1 x Power eSATA 3Gb/s port, 1 x eSATA 3Gb/s port.
- USB: 2 x USB 3.0/2.0 ports at mid-board for front panel support, 2 x USB 3.0/2.0 ports at back panel (blue).
- Manageability: WfM 2.0, DMI 2.0, WOL by PME, WOR by PME, PXE