Product information: **B Grade** Maximus III Gene Intel P55 (Socket 1156) DDR3 microATX Motherboard
Below is the original description for this product, any reference to warranty, promotional items or game codes listed in the description or product images should be ignored. Warranty for this item is 90 days as with all B Grade items.
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these.
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
The Republic of Gamers consists only the best of the best. Asus offer the best hardware engineering, the fastest performance, the most innovating ideas, and welcome the best gamers to join in. The Intel P55 Express Chipset is the latest one-chipset design to support the latest Socket 1156 Intel Lynnfield processors. Intel P55 provides improved performance by utilizing serial point-to-point links, allowing increased bandwidth and stability. SLI or CrossFireX? Fret no longer because with the ROG Maximus III Gene, you'll be able to run both multi-GPU setups. The board features SLI/CrossFireX on demand technology, supporting SLI or CrossFireX configuration. Whichever path you take, you can be assured of jaw-dropping graphics at a level previously unseen.
- CPU: Intel Core i7/Core i5 Processors (Socket LGA1156)
- Chipset: Intel P55 Express
- Memory: 4x DDR3 DIMM 2133(OC) / 2000(OC) / 1800(OC) / 1600 / 1333 / 1066 MHz (Max. 16GB) / Dual Channel / Intel Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)
- Expasion slots: 2x PCIe 2.0 x16 Slots, 1x PCIe x4 Slot & 1x PCI Slot (Supports ATI CrossFireX & NVIDIA SLI Technology)
- Storage: 7x SATA 3Gb/s (RAID 0, 1, 5 and 10) & 1x eSATA 3Gb/s
- LAN: RTL8110SC Gigabit LAN
- Audio: SupremeFX X-Fi 8-channel Audio Card
- 2x IEEE 1394a
- 14x USB 2.0
- 1x PS/2 Keyboard
- 1x S/PDIF Out (Optical)
- Onboard Switches
- Asus EPU
- ROG Connect
- CPU Level Up
- Extreme Tweaker
- Loadline Calibration
- COP EX
- Voltiminder LED
More links for "**B Grade** Maximus III Gene Intel P55 (Socket 1156) DDR3 microATX Motherboard"