Product information: **B Grade** Maximus VIII Extreme Assembly Intel Z170 (Socket 1151) DDR4 EATX Motherboard
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these.
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
Rule-breaking Z170 motherboard with best overclocking and gaming innovations, plus SupremeFX Hi-Fi and 10G Express
- LGA1151 socket for 6th-gen Intel® Core™ desktop processors.
- Dual DDR4 3866 (OC) support.
- Bundled gaming gear – SupremeFX Hi-Fi & 10G Express
- Best gaming performance – 5-Way Optimization with Auto-Tuning, Pro Clock, second-generation T-Topology and Extreme Engine Digi+.
- Best gaming audio – Reinvented SupremeFX 2015 with intuitive Sonic Studio II.
- Best gaming networking – Best-in-class Intel® Gigabit Ethernet and LANGuard.
- Best gaming connectivity — 3x3 802.11ac Wi-Fi , NVMe U.2, M.2, SATA Express and USB 3.1 Type-A and Type-C for extreme-speed transfers and total compatibility.
- Best gaming protection – Carefully-selected premium components for maximum durability.
- ROG gives you more – More gaming-focused utilities, all free!
|CPU||Intel® Socket 1151 for 6th Generation Core™ i7/Core™ i5/Core™ i3/Pentium®/Celeron® Processors|
|Chipset||Intel® Z170 Express Chipset|
|Memory||4 x DIMM, Max. 64GB, DDR4 3866(O.C.)/3800(O.C.)/3733(O.C.)/3600(O.C.)/3500(O.C.)/3466(O.C.) /3400(O.C.)/3333(O.C.)/3300(O.C.)/3200(O.C.)/3000(O.C.)/2800(O.C.)/2666(O.C.)/2400(O.C.)/2133 MHz Non-ECC, Un-buffered Memory
Dual Channel Memory Architecture
Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)
|Slots||3 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 (x16 or dual x8 or x8/x4/x4, gray)
1 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 (x4 mode, gray)
2 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x1 (black)
|Multi-GPU Support||Supports NVIDIA® 2-Way/Quad-GPU SLI™ Technology
Supports AMD 3-Way/ Quad-GPU CrossFireX Technology
|Onboard Graphics||Integrated Graphics Processor- Intel® HD Graphics support
Multi-VGA output support : HDMI/DisplayPort 1.2 ports
- Supports HDMI with max. resolution 4096 x 2160 @ 24 Hz
- Supports DisplayPort with max. resolution 4096 x 2304 @ 60 Hz
Maximum shared memory of 512 MB
Supports Intel® InTru™ 3D, Quick Sync Video, Clear Video HD Technology, Insider™
|Storage||Intel® Z170 chipset :
1 x M.2 x4 Socket 3, with M Key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 storage devices support (both SATA & PCIE mode)
6 x SATA 6Gb/s port(s), gray, , 4 ports from 2 x SATA Express
2 x SATA Express port
1 x U.2 port
Support Raid 0, 1, 5, 10
Intel® Rapid Storage Technology supports
Supports Intel® Smart Response Technology
ASMedia® ASM1061 controller :
2 x SATA 6Gb/s port(s), black,
|USB||Intel® Z170 chipset :
6 x USB 3.0 port(s) (2 at back panel, blue, 4 at mid-board)
Intel® Z170 chipset :
6 x USB 2.0 port(s) (6 at mid-board)
ASMedia® USB 3.1 controller :
2 x USB 3.1 port(s) (2 at back panel, red, Type-A)
Intel® USB 3.1 controller :
2 x USB 3.1 port(s) (2 at back panel, , Type-A + Type-C)
ASMedia® USB 3.0 controller :
2 x USB 3.0 port(s) (2 at back panel, blue)
- 1 x ESS ES9018K2M SABRE DAC
- 2 x LM4562 Op amps
- 1 x TPA6120A2 Headphone amp
- 1 x Cirrus Logic CS5361
- 5 x RC4580 Op amps
Headphone Output Performance:
- Supported formats: Up to 32-bit/384kHz
- Output (
More links for "**B Grade** Maximus VIII Extreme Assembly Intel Z170 (Socket 1151) DDR4 EATX Motherboard"
Stock level indicator
New item that you can order before we receive stock. Orders will be shipped on a first come first served basis. If an ETA is available it will be displayed on hover.
Items that are bought by us when a purchase is made, this generally is for highly expensive items, items with a very slow run rate or speciality items
The item is in stock.
The item is out of stock and expected to arrive today.
The item is out of stock and estimated to arrive on the date provided.
Built To Order
The Item is built to order. As you change the options, the stock status will automatically update depending on your selection.
Out of stock
The item is out of stock and estimated delivery date is not known at this time.
Select Loan Product:
For more information click here