**B Grade** MyPal A620 Bluetooth PDA
Below is the original description for this product, any reference to warranty is to be ignored. Warranty for this item is 90 days as with all B Grade items.
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these (Motherboards may be missing I/O shields).
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
Now with integrated Bluetooth™ functionality the MyPal A620 is the world's smallest, lightest but yet the most powerful Pocket PC. The MyPal A620, supporting Microsoft's Pocket PC OS, provides office applications such as Pocket Outlook, Pocket Reader, Pocket Word and Pocket Excel, enabling today's corporate professionals to enjoy office conveniences even at remote locations. The MyPal A620 comes equipped with a Type II Compact Flash (CF) slot, while maintaining size at a nimble dimension of 125mmx76.8mmx13.3mm. Enjoy a wide variety of CF-based multimedia applications such as digital camera, TV tuner, radio and more without being burdened by the size and weight of an add-on CF jacket. Through the CF slot, the MyPal A620 also enables both wired and wireless communications standards such as GPS, WLAN, LAN and GPRS. Check out !!<this review
>!! of the A620 (non-Bluetooth) over at ZDNet UK.
- 400MHz Intel® XScale™ PXA255 Processor
- Pocket PC 2002/ Pocket PC 2003 (Windows Mobile™ 2003) Operation System
- Integrated Bluetooth™
- 3.5" Brilliant Trans-reflective TFT LCD Display, 65536 Full-Colors, 16-bit Display, 320X240 resolution
- 32MB Flash and 64MB SDRAM Memory
- 4 Programmable/Customizable Application Buttons (System, Calendar, Contacts, Tasks)
- Event Notification/Alarm Charge Status
- Audio Integrated Microphone and Speaker
- Full Duplex Record and Playback
- One 3.5 mm Earphone Jack and MP3 Stereo (Through Audio Jack)
- 1300mAH Lithium Rechargeable Battery, up to 19 Hours Long Battery Life
- 125mm x 76.8mm x 13.3mm (L x W x H)
- Weight: 141g
More links for "**B Grade** MyPal A620 Bluetooth PDA"