**B Grade** P7P55D-E LX Intel P55 (Socket 1156) DDR3 Motherboard
Below is the original description for this product, any reference to warranty is to be ignored. Warranty for this item is 90 days as with all B Grade items.
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these.
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
This motherboard supports the latest Intel Lynnfield and Clarkdale processors, which have the memory and PCI Express controller integrated to support 2-channel (4 DIMMs) DDR3 memory and 16 PCI Express 2.0 lanes, enabling higher graphics performance. Supporting the next-generation Serial ATA (SATA) storage interface with onboard Marvell controller, this motherboard delivers up to 6.0Gbps data transfer rates. Experience ultra-fast data transfers at 5Gbps with USB 3.0 - the latest connectivity standard. Built to connect easily with next-generation components and peripherals, USB 3.0 transfers data 10 times faster and is also backward compatible with USB 2.0 devices. Turn on IO Level UP to boost the USB 3.0 or SATA 6Gb/s data transfer rate to up to 500MB/s. Users can flexibly switch between full-speed PCIe x16 mode for their graphics cards and IO Level UP for rapid data throughput.
- CPU: Intel Core i7/Core i5/Core i3 Processors (Socket LGA1156)
- Chipset: Intel P55 Express
- Memory: 4x DDR3 DIMM 2200(OC) / 1600 / 1333 / 1066 MHz (Max. 16GB) / Dual Channel / Intel Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)
- Expasion slots: 1x PCIe 2.0 x16 Slot, 4x PCIe x1 Slots & 2x PCI Slots
- Storage: 1x Ultra DMA 133/100/66, 6x SATA 3Gb/s (RAID 0, 1, 5 and 10), 2x SATA 6Gb/s & 1x eSATA 3Gb/s
- LAN: RTL8112L Gigabit LAN
- Audio: VT1708S 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC
- 12x USB 2.0
- 2x USB 3.0/2.0
- 1x PS/2 Keyboard
- 1x PS/2 Mouse
- 1x S/PDIF Out (Optical)
- Turbo Key
- Express Gate
- O.C. Profile
- CrashFree BIOS 3
- EZ Flash 2
- MyLogo 2
- C.P.R.(CPU Parameter Recall)
More links for "**B Grade** P7P55D-E LX Intel P55 (Socket 1156) DDR3 Motherboard"