+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
**B Grade** P8H67-M Intel H67 (Socket 1155) DDR3 Micro-ATX Motherboard - (Sandybridge)
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these (Motherboards may be missing I/O shields).
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
- CPU:Intel® Socket 1155 for Intel® 2nd Generation Core™ i7 Processor/Core™ i5 Processor/Core™ i3 Processor/Support Intel® 32nm CPU, Supports Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0
- Chipset: Intel® H67 Express Chipset
- Memory: 4 x DIMM, Max. 32 GB, DDR3 1333/1066 Non-ECC,Un-buffered Memory, Dual Channel
memory architecture, Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) - Expansion Slots:1 x PCIe 2.0 x16 [blue] (at x16 mode), 1 x PCIe 2.0 x16 [black] (at x4 mode, compatible with PCIe x1, x2 and x4 devices), 1 x PCIe 2.0 x1,1 x PCI
- VGA: Multi-VGA output support: HDMI, RGB port
- Multi-GPU Support: Supports ATI® Quad-GPU CrossFireX™ Technology
- Storage: Intel® H67 Express Chipset, 2 xSATA 6.0 Gb/s ports (gray), 4 xSATA 3.0 Gb/s ports (blue), Intel Rapid Storage Technology Support RAID 0,1,5,10, VIA VT6415 PATA controller, 1 xUltraDMA 133/100 for up to 2 PATA devices
- LAN: Realtek® 8111E Gigabit LAN controller
- Audio: Realtek® ALC887 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC, Supports Jack-Detection, Multi-streaming and Front Panel Jack-Retasking, Optical S/PDIF out port at back I/O
- USB: Intel® H67 Express Chipset,
- 14 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports (8 ports at mid-board, 6 ports at back panel),1 x PS/2 Keyboard/Mouse Combo port, 1 x D-Sub, 1 x HDMI, 1 x LAN(RJ45) port(s), 6 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports, 1 x S/PDIF Out (Optical), 3 x Audio Jacks
- Accessories: User's manual,1 x I/O Shield, 1 x UltraDMA 133/100/66 cable, 2 x SATA 6.0Gb/s cables, drivers, Anti-virus software (OEM version), ASUS Update, ASUS Utilities
- Form Factor: uATX Form Factor, 9.6 inch x 9.2 inch ( 24.5 cm x 23.4 cm )
- Warranty: 3 Year
- Potential Sandybridge issue:
- In some cases, motherboards featuring the 6 Series Chipset (P67 & H67) that have Sata devices connected to ports 2-5 could potentially degrade over time.
- Motherboards with devices connected to Ports 0 & 1 remain unaffected or using the 6Gb/s ports.
- Please note if your board is affected by the above issues, your statutory rights remain to RMA the board.
- Tests have found that under 5% of boards are affected.
- PLEASE NOTE THERE IS NO POTENTIAL ISSUE TO SANDYBRIDGE PROCESSORS