+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
**B Grade** P8H67M-EVO Intel H67 (Socket 1155) DDR3 Micro-ATX Motherboard - (Sandybridge)
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these (Motherboards may be missing I/O shields).
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
- CPU: Intel® Socket 1155 for Intel® 2nd Generation Core™ i7 Processor/Core™ i5 Processor/Core™ i3 Processor/Support Intel® 32nm CPU/Supports Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0
- Chipset: Intel® H67 Express Chipset
- Memory:4 x DIMM, Max. 32 GB, DDR3 1333/1066 Non-ECC,Un-buffered Memory, Dual Channel memory architecture,Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)
- Expansion Slots:1 x PCIe 2.0 x16 [Blue] (at x16 mode),1 x PCIe 2.0 x16 [Black] (at x4 mode, compatible with PCIe x1, x2 and x4 devices),1 x PCIe 2.0 x1,1 x PCI
- VGA: Multi-VGA output support: DisplayPort, HDMI, DVI-D, RGB port
- Multi-GPU Support: Supports ATI® Quad-GPU CrossFireX™ Technology
- Storage: Intel® H67 Express Chipset, 2 xSATA 6.0 Gb/s ports (gray),4 xSATA 3.0 Gb/s ports (blue), Intel Rapid Storage Technology Support RAID 0,1,5,10, Marvell 88SE6111, 1 xUltraDMA 133/100/66 for up to 2 PATA devices,1 xExternal SATA 3Gb/s port (Power eSATA on-the-go)
- LAN: Realtek® 8111E Gigabit LAN controller
- Audio: Realtek® ALC892 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC, BD Audio Layer Content Protection, Supports Jack-Detection, Multi-streaming and Front Panel Jack-Retasking, Optical S/PDIF out port at back I/O
- IEEE 1394: VIA® 6315N controller supports 2 x 1394a port(s) (one at mid-board; one at back panel)
- USB: ASMedia USB 3.0 controller, 2 x USB 3.0/2.0 ports at back panel (blue)
-Back I/O Ports: 12 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports (8 ports at mid-board, 4 ports at back panel),1 x PS/2 Keyboard/Mouse Combo port,1 x DVI,1 x D-Sub,1 x DisplayPort,1 x HDMI,1 x Power eSATA,1 x IEEE 1394a,1 x LAN(RJ45) port(s),2 x USB 3.0/2.0 ports (blue),4 x USB 2.0/1.1,1 x S/PDIF Out (Optical) 8 -Channel Audio I/O
- Accessories: User's manual, 1 x I/O Shield, 1 x UltraDMA 133/100/66 cable, 2 x SATA 3.0Gb/s cables 2 x SATA 6.0Gb/s cables, 2 in 1 Q-connector, 1 x 2-port USB and eSATA module, Support Disc Drivers, Anti-virus software (OEM version)
- Form Factor: uATX Form Factor, 9.6 inch x 9.6 inch ( 24.4 cm x 24.4 cm )
- Warranty: 3 Year
- Potential Sandybridge issue:
- In some cases, motherboards featuring the 6 Series Chipset (P67 & H67) that have Sata devices connected to ports 2-5 could potentially degrade over time.
- Motherboards with devices connected to Ports 0 & 1 remain unaffected or using the 6Gb/s ports.
- Please note if your board is affected by the above issues, your statutory rights remain to RMA the board.
- Tests have found that under 5% of boards are affected.
- PLEASE NOTE THERE IS NO POTENTIAL ISSUE TO SANDYBRIDGE PROCESSORS