Product information: **B Grade** P8P67 DELUXE Intel P67 (Socket 1155) DDR3 Motherboard - (Sandybridge)
Below is the original description for this product, any reference to warranty, promotional items or game codes listed in the description or product images should be ignored. Warranty for this item is 90 days as with all B Grade items.
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these.
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
The board everyone has been waiting for has finally arrived. The P8P67 Deluxe board comprises of the LGA1155 socket for the 2nd generation Intel® Core™ i7/Core™ i5/ Core™ i3 Processors and Intel® P67 Express Chipset with memory support for DDR3 2133(O.C)/1866(O.C)/1600/1333Mhz. The board also houses Bluetooth v2.1+EDR, to support the exclusive BT GO! Feature. There are also 4 USB3.0 ports available, 2 on the front panel and 2 on the back. Audio on the board includes 8 audio channels alongside HD and DTS. The board also boasts 3 PCIex16 slots enabling CrossFireX/SLi allowing the use of multiple GPUs on board. Storage on the board includes 4 SATA 6Gb/s, 4 SATA 3GB/s and 2 eSATA (1 PWR eSATA).
- Intel P67 Chipset: Socket 1155 Support for K edition Unlocked CPUs
- SLI and Crossfire support
- SATA 6GB/s and USB 3.0
- ATX Form Factor
- 3 Year Warranty
- Potential Sandybridge issue:
- In some cases, motherboards featuring the 6 Series Chipset (P67 & H67) that have Sata devices connected to ports 2-5 could potentially degrade over time.
- Motherboards with devices connected to Ports 0 & 1 remain unaffected or using the 6Gb/s ports.
- Please note if your board is affected by the above issues, your statutory rights remain to RMA the board.
- Tests have found that under 5% of boards are affected.
- PLEASE NOTE THERE IS NO POTENTIAL ISSUE TO SANDYBRIDGE PROCESSORS
More links for "**B Grade** P8P67 DELUXE Intel P67 (Socket 1155) DDR3 Motherboard - (Sandybridge)"