Product information: **B Grade** P8Z68-V GEN3 Intel Z68 (Socket 1155) DDR3 Motherboard
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these.
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
The P8Z68-V/GEN3 motherboard brings users Intel® Smart Response Technology while also delivering the most flexible tuning of the core, graphics and memory.
Smart Response Technology allows users to experience the benefits of both SSD & HDD. The board combines SSD responsiveness with the capacity of HDD. This in turn results in a FASTER system boot and FASTER data retrieval!
Users can benefit from a free GPU performance upgrade via two simple methods using iGPU. The first method is through the on-board GPU Boost switch and the second method is via the easily adjustable settings in the friendly UI. Users can enhance GPU performance by a massive 34%*.
The ASUS P8Z68-V/GEN3 features LucidLogix® Virtu, which is specifically designed for the Intel® Sandy Bridge platform's powerful integrated graphics. Its GPU virtualization dynamically assigns tasks to the best available graphics resources, providing greater flexibility and efficiency.
Exclusive ASUS features also include, Dual Intelligent Processors 2 which features DIGI+ VRM providing high system stability and efficiency, precise adjustment under BIOS &UI and an active cooling micro-processor. EPU provides system energy saving and real time power management. TPU delivers a second micro-processor to free CPU resources as well as easy O.C. and an instant performance boost through an on-board switch or the easy O.C. tool, TurboV EVO.
UEFI BIOS (EZ Mode) offers users a flexible and simple BIOS graphical interface and mouse control.
This model is also rich in SPEC, including Quad USB 3.0 & Dual SATA 6Gb/s ports and one Intel® LAN, allowing users to experience the thrill of faster data transfer rates.
ASUS Unique Selling Points:
Dual Intelligent Processors 2 with DIGI+ VRM: Industry leading Digital 16-Phase Power Design (12-phase for CPU, 4-phase for iGPU)
ASUS EPU & EPU switch: Automatically provides the most appropriate power usage to save power and money.
ASUS TPU with Auto Tuning and TurboV: Providing simple steps to easy overclocking.
GPU Boost: Upgrade your graphics performance by up to 48%
BT GO! (Bluetooth): Folder Sync, BT Transfer, Shot & Send, BT to Net, Music Player, Personal Manager
BT Turbo Remote: Exclusive Smartphone Interface supporting iPhone, Android, Windows Mobile and Symbian systems
MemOK!: Quickly ensures memory boot compatibility with failsafe settings.
AI Suite II: One stop access to all Asus features.
Ai Charger: Faster USB charging speed.
Anti-Surge Protection: This special design prevents expensive devices and the motherboard from damage caused by power surges.
ASUS EFI BIOS(EZ Mode):The most flexible and easy to use Bios.
Disk Unlocker: Allows support for 2.2TB HDD and above.
Fanless Design: Silent Heat-sink solution
Fan Xpert: Smart thermal control via fan speed detection
ASUS Q-Shield: Extra Secure I/O Shield
CrashFree BIOS 3: Restore corrupted BIOS data from a USB flash disk
EZ Flash 2: Easily update your systems bios firmware.
ASUS Q-Slot: Easy access expansion slots.
ASUS Q-DIMM: Easy access dimm slots.
ASUS Q-LED (CPU, DRAM, VGA, Boot Device LED):
ASUS Q-Connector: Easy access front panel connector
- Form Factor: ATX Form Factor, 12”x 9.6” (30.5cm x 24.4cm)
- Socket: Intel® Socket 1155 for 2nd Generation Core™ i7/Core™ i5/Core™ i3/Pentium®/Celeron® Processors Supports Intel® 22 and 32nm CPU
- Chipset: Intel® Z68 Express Chipset
- Memory: 4 x DIMM, max. 32GB, DDR3 2200(O.C.)*/2133(O.C.)/1866(O.C.)/1600/1333/1066 MHz, non-ECC, un-buffered memory, Dual channel memory architecture
- Graphics: Integrated Graphics Processor HDMI/DVI/RGB ports Maximum shared memory of 1748 MB
- Multi GPU: Supports NVIDIA® Quad-GPU SLI™ Technology/ ATI® Quad-GPU CrossFireX™ and LucidLogix® Virtu™ Technology
- Expansion Slots: 2 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 (x16 or dual x8), 1 x PCIe 2.0 x16 (x4 mode, black), 2 x PCIe x1, 2 x PCI
- Storage 1: Intel® Z68 chipset : 2 x SATA 6Gb/s port(s), gray, 4 x SATA 3Gb/s port(s), blue, Supports Raid 0, 1, 5, 10 and Intel® Smart Response Technology
- Storage 2: JMicron® JMB362 controller: 1 x eSATA 3Gb/s port(s), red
- Audio: Realtek® ALC892 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC
- LAN: Intel® 82579, 1 x Gigabit LAN Controller(s)- Intel® LAN- Dual interconnect between the Integrated LAN controller and Physical Layer (PHY)
- Bluetooth and WiFi: Bluetooth V2.1+EDR, NO WIFI
- USB 1: ASMedia® USB 3.0 controller: 4 x USB 3.0 port(s) (2 at back panel, blue, 2 at mid-board)
- USB 2: Intel® Z68 chipset: 12 x USB 2.0 port(s) (6 at back panel, black+red, 6 at mid-board)
- Manageability: WfM 2.0, DMI 2.0, WOL by PME, WOR by PME, PXE
- Bios: 64 Mb Flash ROM, UEFI AMI BIOS, PnP, DMI2.0, WfM2.0, SM BIOS 2.5, ACPI 2.0a, Multi-language BIOS, ASUS EZ Flash 2, ASUS CrashFree BIOS 3, F12 PrintScreen Function
Back Panel I/O Ports:
1 x Bluetooth module(s)
1 x DVI
1 x D-Sub
1 x HDMI
1 x eSATA 3Gb/s
1 x LAN (RJ45) port(s)
2 x USB 3.0
6 x USB 2.0
1 x Optical S/PDIF out
6 x Audio jack(s)
Internal I/O Connectors:
1 x USB 3.0 connector(s) support(s) additional 2 USB 3.0 port(s) (19-pin, moss green)
3 x USB 2.0 connector(s) support(s) additional 6 USB 2.0 port(s)
2 x SATA 6Gb/s connector(s)
4 x SATA 3Gb/s connector(s)
2 x CPU Fan connector(s) (4 -pin)
2 x Chassis Fan connector(s) (1 x 4 -pin, 1 x 3 -pin)
2 x Power Fan connector(s) (3 -pin)
1 x S/PDIF out header(s)
1 x 24-pin EATX Power connector(s)
1 x 8-pin ATX 12V Power connector(s)
1 x Front panel audio connector(s) (AAFP)
1 x System panel(s) (Q-Connector)
1 x MemOK! button(s)
1 x TPU switch(es)
1 x EPU switch(es)
In The Box:
2 x SATA 3Gb/s cable(s)
2 x SATA 6Gb/s cable(s)
1 x SLI bridge(s)
1 x Q-connector(s) (2 in 1)
Anti-virus software (OEM version)