Product information: **B Grade** P8Z68-V LX Intel Z68 (Socket 1155) DDR3 Motherboard
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these.
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
The P8Z68-V LX board brings users Intel® Smart Response Technology while also delivering the most flexible tuning of the core, graphics and memory.
Smart Response Technology allows users to experience the benefits of both SSD & HDD. The board combines SSD responsiveness with the capacity of HDD. This in turn results in a FASTER system boot and FASTER data retrieval!
Users can benefit from a free GPU performance upgrade via two simple methods using iGPU. The first method is through the on-board GPU Boost switch and the second method is via the easily adjustable settings in the friendly UI. Users can enhance GPU performance by a massive 34%*.
The ASUS P8Z68-V LX features LucidLogix® Virtu, which is specifically designed for the Intel® Sandy Bridge platform's powerful integrated graphics. Its GPU virtualization dynamically assigns tasks to the best available graphics resources, providing greater flexibility and efficiency.
Exclusive ASUS features also include, Dual Intelligent Processors 2 which features EPU system energy saving and real time power management. TPU delivers a second micro-processor to free CPU resources as well as easy O.C. and an instant performance boost through an on-board switch or the easy O.C. tool, TurboV.
UEFI BIOS (EZ Mode) offers users a flexible and simple BIOS graphical interface and mouse control.
This model is also rich in SPEC, including Quad Dual 3.0 & dual SATA 6Gb/s ports and one GB LAN, allowing users to experience the thrill of faster data transfer rates.
ASUS Unique Selling Points:
Dual Intelligent Processors 2: Industry leading 4+2 -Phase Power Design (4-phase for CPU, 2-phase for iGPU)
ASUS EPU & EPU switch: Automatically provides the most appropriate power usage to save power and money.
ASUS TPU with Auto Tuning and TurboV: Providing simple steps to easy overclocking.
GPU Boost: Upgrade your graphics performance by up to 48%
ASUS EFI BIOS(EZ Mode):The most flexible and easy to use Bios.
MemOK!: Quickly ensures memory boot compatibility with failsafe settings.
AI Suite II: One stop access to all Asus features.
Anti-Surge Protection: This special design prevents expensive devices and the motherboard from damage caused by power surges.
Disk Unlocker: Allows support for 2.2TB HDD and above.
Fanless Design: Silent Heat-sink solution
Fan Xpert: Smart thermal control via fan speed detection.
CrashFree BIOS 3: Restore corrupted BIOS data from a USB flash disk
EZ Flash 2: Easily update your systems bios firmware.
- Form Factor: ATX Form Factor, 12”x 9” (30.5cm x 22.9cm)
- Socket: LGA1155 socket for Intel® 2nd Generation Core™ i7/ Core™ i5/ Core™ i3 Processors
- Chipset: Intel® Z68 Express Chipset
- Graphics interface: 2 x PCI Express 2.0 x16 slots (blue @ x16 mode, black @ x4 mode)
- Expansion Slots: 2 x PCI Express 2.0 x1 slots, 3 x PCI slots
- Multi GPU: Supports ATI® Quad-GPU CrossFireX™ and LucidLogix® Virtu™ - Universal Switchable Graphics Solution: i-Mode & d-Mode
- Memory: 4 x DIMM, max. 32GB, DDR3 2200(O.C.)*/2133(O.C.)/1866(O.C.)/1600/1333/1066 MHz, non-ECC, un-buffered memory, Dual channel memory architecture
- Audio: Realtek® ALC887 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC
- LAN: Realtek® 8111E Gigabit LAN controller
- Storage: - 2 x SATA 6.0 Gb/s ports (gray), 4 x SATA 3.0 Gb/s ports (blue): RAID 0, 1, 5 and 10 Support Intel® Smart Response Technology in Windosw Vista/7
- USB: - 2 x USB 3.0 ports at back (blue), 12 x USB 2.0 ports (8 ports at mid-board, 4 ports at back panel)
- Manageability: WfM 2.0, DMI 2.0, WOL by PME, WOR by PME, PXE
Back Panel I/O Ports:
1 x HDMI
1 x DVI
1 x RGB
1 x Optical S/PDIF Out
1 x LAN (RJ45) port
2 x USB 3.0/2.0 ports (blue)
4 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports
8-channel Audio I/O ports
Internal I/O Connectors:
4 x USB 2.0/1/1 connectors support additional 8 USB ports
2 x SATA 6.0Gb/s connectors (gray)
4 x SATA 3.0Gb/s connectors (blue)
1 x CPU Fan connector (4-pin)
2 x Chassis Fan connectors (4-pin)
1 x Power Fan connector (3-pin)
1 x COM connector
Front panel audio connector
1 x S/PDIF Out Header
24-pin EATX Power connector
8-pin EATX 12V Power connector
1 x MemOK! Button
1 x TPU switch
In The Box:
2 x Serial ATA 6.0Gb/s cables
1 x Driver DVD
LucidLogix® Virtu software
Anti-virus software (OEM version)