+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
**B Grade** Prime B250-Plus Intel B250 (Socket 1151) DDR4 ATX Motherboard
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these.
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
|CPU||Support for 7th and 6th generation Intel® Core™ i7 processors/ Intel® Core™ i5 processors/Intel® Core™ i3 processors/Intel®Pentium® processors/Intel® Celeron® processors in the LGA1151 package|
|Chipset||Intel® B250 Express Chipset|
|Memory||4 x DIMMs, max.64GB, DDR4 2400*/2133** MHz, non-ECC, un-buffered memory
Dual channel memory architecture
Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)
* Due to Intel® chipset limitation, DDR4 2400MHz memory frequency is only supported by 7th Generation Intel® processors. Higher memory modules will run at the maximum transfer rate of DDR4 2400MHz.
** Due to Intel® chipset limitation, DDR4 2133MHz and higher memory modules on 6th Generation Intel® processors will run at the maximum transfer rate of DDR4 2133MHz.
*** Refer to www.asus.com for the Memory QVL(Qualified Vendors List).
|Onboard Graphics Outputs||Integrated Graphics Processor - Intel® HD Graphics support
Multi-VGA output support: HDMI/DVI-D/D-Sub port
- Supports HDMI with max. resolution 4096x2160@24Hz / 2560x1600@60Hz
- Supports DVI-D with max. resolution up to 1920 x 1200 @60Hz
- Supports RGB with max. resolution up to 1920 x 1200 @60Hz
- Supports up to 3 displays simultaneously
- Maximum shared memory of 1024MB
|PCI Slots||1 x PCI Express 3.0/2.0 x16 slot (@ x16 mode)
1 x PCI Express 3.0/2.0 x16 slot (max. @ x4 mode, shares bandwidth with M.2_1)*
2 x PCI Express 3.0 x1 slots
2 x PCI slots
* When an M.2 device in PCIe mode is installed onto the M.2_1 socket, PCIe x16_2 slot only runs at x1 mode
|Multi-GPU Support||Supports AMD® CrossFireX™ Technology
|Storage||Intel® B250 Chipset:
- 1 x M.2_1 Socket 3 with M Key, type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support(both SATA & PCIE x2 mode)*
- 1 x M.2_2 Socket 3 with M Key, type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support(PCIE x4 mode, Intel® RST support)
- 6 x Serial ATA 6.0 Gb/s connectors (gray)
- Intel® Optane Memory Ready**
*(1) When an M.2 device in PCIE mode is installed, PCIE x16_2 slot only runs @ x1 mode and SATA6G_1 port is enabled.
(2) When an M.2 device in SATA mode is installed, the M.2 device uses the SATA6G_1 bandwidth. SATA6G_1 port is disabled.
** Only M.2_2 socket can support Intel® Optane Memory. Intel® Optane Technology is only supported when using 7th Generation Intel® processors. Before using Intel® Optane memory modules, ensure that you have updated your motherboard drivers and BIOS to the latest version from ASUS support website.
|USB||Intel® B250 Chipset
- 1 x 5Gb/s USB Type C port (@back panel) supports 3A power output
- 4 x USB 3.0/2.0 ports (2 ports at mid-board, 2 ports at back panel, blue)
- 6 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports (2 ports at mid-board, 4 ports at back panel)
|Audio||Realtek® ALC887 8-channel* high definition audio CODEC
- LED-illuminated design:Brighten up your build with the gorgeous illuminated audio trace path.
- Audio Shielding: Ensures precision analog/digital separation and greatly reduces multi-lateral interference
- Dedicated audio PCB layers: Separate layers for left and right channels to guard the quality of the sensitive audio signals
- Premium Japanese audio capacitors: Provide warm, natural and immersive sound with exceptional clarity and fidelity.
- Supports jack-detection and front panel jack-retasking
* Choose the chassis with HD audio module in front panel to support 8-channel audio output.
|LAN||Realtek® 8111H Gigabit LAN
|Form Factor||ATX Form Factor, 12”x 8.6” (30.5cm x 21.8cm)|
|Warranty||Three Year Manufacturer Warranty|