+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
**B Grade** Prime B250M-K Intel B250 (Socket 1151) DDR4 Micro ATX Motherboard
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these (Motherboards may be missing I/O shields).
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
|CPU||Support for 7th and 6th generation Intel® Core™ i7 processors/ Intel® Core™ i5 processors/Intel® Core™ i3 processors/Intel®Pentium® processors/Intel® Celeron® processors in the LGA1151 package|
|Chipset||Intel® B250 Express Chipset|
|Memory||2 x DIMMs, maximum 32 GB, DDR4 2400*/ 2133**MHz, non-ECC, un-buffered memory
Dual channel memory architecture
Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)
* Due to Intel® chipset limitation, DDR4 2400MHz memory frequency is only supported by 7th Generation Intel® processors. Higher memory modules will run at the maximum transfer rate of DDR4 2400MHz.
** Due to Intel® chipset limitation, DDR4 2133MHz and higher memory modules on 6th Generation Intel® processors will run at the maximum transfer rate of DDR4 2133MHz.
|Onboard Graphics Outputs||Integrated Graphics Processor - Intel® HD Graphics support
Multi-VGA output support: DVI-D / D-Sub ports
- Supports DVI-D with max. resolution of 1920 x 1200 @ 60Hz
- Supports D-Sub with max. resolution of 1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz
Supports Intel® InTru™ 3D/Quick Sync Video/Clear Video HD Technology/Insider™
Maximum shared memory of 1024 MB (for iGPU exclusively)
|PCI Slots||1 x PCI Express 3.0 x16 slot (@ x16 mode)
2 x PCI Express 3.0 x1 slots
- 1 x M.2 Socket 3 with M Key, type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support (SATA mode & x4 PCIE mode)* - 6 x SATA 6.0 Gb/s ports (gray)
* When a device in SATA mode is installed on the M.2 socket,SATA_1 port cannot be used.
|USB|| - 6 x USB 3.0/2.0 ports (2 ports @mid-board; 4 ports @back panel, blue, Type A)
- 6 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports (4 ports @mid-board; 2 ports @back panel)
|Audio||Realtek® ALC887 8-channel high definition audio CODEC
- LED-illuminated design: Brighten up your build with the gorgeous illuminated audio trace path
- Audio Shielding: Ensures precision analog/digital separation and greatly reduces multi-lateral interference
- Dedicated audio PCB layers: Separate layers for left and right channels to guard the quality of the sensitive audio signals
- Premium Japanese audio capacitors: Provide warm, natural and immersive sound with exceptional clarity and fidelity
- Supports jack-detection and front panel jack-retasking
* Choose the chassis with HD audio module in front panel to support 8-channel audio output.
|LAN||Realtek® 8111H Gigabit LAN support ASUS LANGuard|
|Form Factor||mATX form factor: 8.9 in x 7.3 in (22.6cm x 18.5cm)|
|Warranty||Three Year Manufacturer Warranty|